Mafia 59.5 - Murder In Trinity College

HT Reddy

[quote name='Masonity' post='1608760' date='Dec 4 2008, 14.34']Codes, I hear you ask?

"unimtended rifts" was a deliberate typo I made [u][i]yesterday[/i][/u]. It's an anagram of "I'm student finder". Not long after, I said my "gut" felt good about Slick, who was VPI. You all know I hate "gut" stuff, so I'm suprised no-one picked that out. It was my way of setting up "gut" instinct to tell my find result.

Anyway, back to work. :-)[/quote]
:rolleyes:
[b]vote: Masonity[/b]

[quote name='House Mullendore' post='1608832' date='Dec 4 2008, 14.27']:rolleyes:
[b]vote: Masonity[/b][/quote]

Yesterday in day terms. It may have even been on day 1, but i'm fairly sure it was day 2.

Why no code on day 1? I couldn't think of a good way to put one in. simple, no?

fake edit: Actually, it was night 1 I made the "typo" i believe? I'll double check when home.

[quote name='Lany Cassandra' post='1608844' date='Dec 4 2008, 15.35']You don't want everyone's opinion on this finder "battle"? I want to know what others think about it before the day ends. I[u] will [/u]replace my vote.[/quote]
:smoking:

[quote name='Masonity' post='1608845' date='Dec 4 2008, 15.35']Yesterday in day terms. It may have even been on day 1, but i'm fairly sure it was day 2.

Why no code on day 1? I couldn't think of a good way to put one in. simple, no?

fake edit: Actually, it was night 1 I made the "typo" i believe? I'll double check when home.[/quote]
:thumbsdown:

[quote name='Piper of Chaos' post='1608651' date='Dec 4 2008, 12.33']You thought it was meaningless, but you thought that Harlot was likely to be innocent because of it?[/quote]

The message was merely a letter of sorts saying he hoped I was innocent and that he suspected Lany and WJ. It was meaningless because it proves nothing, but I found the tone of it sounded genuine.

[quote]You pointed out that the Nervous Man role might as well go to a symp, but the Tourist role would be given to an innocent?[/quote]

No, the role could go to either an innocent or a guilty. Which is why the fact I got a message proves nothing. It might have even been from another player. That's what I said.

[quote]Shall I look for more contradictions?[/quote]

There are no contradictions, you're just being obnoxious. You could legitimately suspect me for defending Harlot, (I briefly mentioned him as suspicious on day one, but voted for possum) but would I defend a partner in a CF game so obviously? I'm pretty good at distancing, yet I didn't do the slightest effort to distance from Harlot in a CF game.

[quote name='mentat' post='1608851' date='Dec 4 2008, 15.38']There are no contradictions, you're just being obnoxious. You could legitimately suspect me for defending Harlot, (I briefly mentioned him as suspicious on day one, but voted for possum) but would I defend a partner in a CF game so obviously? I'm pretty good at distancing, yet I didn't do the slightest effort to distance from Harlot in a CF game.[/quote]
:agree:

It is day 3.

10 players remain: House Mullendore, Lany Cassandra, Masonity, Mentat, Piper of Chaos, Slick Mongoose, The Man Who, Tsoert, Weekapaug, WhiskeyJack.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

4 votes for Masonity (Slick Mongoose, WhiskeyJack, Weekapaug, House Mullendore)
2 votes for Mentat (Masonity, Piper of Chaos)

4 players have not voted: Lany Cassandra, Mentat, The Man Who, Tsoert.

[quote name='Piper of Chaos' post='1608937' date='Dec 4 2008, 10.47']I have only one convincing reason why Masonity might have revealed:

1) He is the symp.

My vote stays on mentat.[/quote]

Mentat and Harlot were voting together yesterday. If there is a relationship, mentat was harlot's symp.

edit: nevermind. :)

The only thing that is worrying me right now is that the Fm might have gotten the following role:

[quote]Cultist

You are really a very persuasive person. In fact you once literally talked the hind legs off a donkey. It actually ended up paying you to take its hind legs away, that’s how persuasive a speaker you are. Once in the game, you may choose someone to convert. If they belong to the other faction they will be converted and start to work for your faction. If both you and they are innocent, they conversion process will result merely in the convertee losing their role, if they have one.[/quote]

WJ, please investigate mentat and reveal your result.

ETA: the result that you already have

[quote]No. Just given between the two, I felt Tsoert more suspicious...not his vote per se, but his over all actions have been more suspicious than Masonity's.[/quote]

Just out of curiosity, how?

If Piper really is the Nervous Man then what would be the point in using a one shot on him unless it was as the Role Finder just to make sure? If he's lying about it he's probably guilty but as an alignment investigator type then surely its pointless....

Probably a dumb question but CF? What does that mena in the context of this game please

[b]Masonity[/b]

[quote name='Tsoert' post='1608950' date='Dec 4 2008, 10.55']Just out of curiosity, how?

If Piper really is the Nervous Man then what would be the point in using a one shot on him unless it was as the Role Finder just to make sure? If he's lying about it he's probably guilty but as an alignment investigator type then surely its pointless....

Probably a dumb question but CF? What does that mena in the context of this game please

[b]Masonity[/b][/quote]

You just killed him and The Man Who did not get a chance to put in his opinions. Did you completely ignore the reason I removed my vote?

CF is coronor finder...gives alignment of the dead but is fooled by symp and godfather type roles.

Archived