Mafia 59.5 - Murder In Trinity College

HT Reddy

[quote name='Tsoert' post='1609039' date='Dec 4 2008, 11.36']I asssumed your post was refering to your wishes. I don't know wether you are innocent or not so am not sure if I should trust you or your demands I'm afraid

I assume you wanted to know so WJ had to prove he was actually the role finder yes? Is WJ really stupid enough to say who he investigated and what role they have when they are right there to shoot that down? I doubt it in all honesty[/quote]

It makes since to wait for someone who has knowledge of us to reveal it before we confirm or deny if HE is telling the truth.

It wasn't a DEMAND, it was simple logic.

btw, Masonity was the eeevil.

[quote name='Lany Cassandra' post='1609038' date='Dec 4 2008, 17.36']and what about catching WJ lying?

since all roles but mentat and mine are out, I am the perceptive finder.[/quote]

Would the CF tell us that a symp is evil? If not, fine, you can investigate Masonity then.

have to leave now.

[quote name='House Targaryen' post='1604389' date='Dec 1 2008, 07.50']Role Finder

You are unable to discover the faction that people belong to but what you can do is find out what role they have, if any. Every night you may PM th name of a player to the mods and that player's role will be revealed to you in the morning.

Indecisive symp

Well, you want the evilz to win, even though you are a tourist yourself. You think. Actually you aren’t sure – maybe you want the innocents to win? Nah, definitely the Killer Students. Although, if they should happen to target you in the night, you will be so pissed off that you will refuse to be killed and will go over to the innocent faction. Oh, you don’t know who the Evil Killerz are, but every night you may investigate one player, and you will be told their role only.[/quote]:unsure:

[quote name='Lany Cassandra' post='1609043' date='Dec 4 2008, 17.37']It makes since to wait for someone who has knowledge of us to reveal it before we confirm or deny if HE is telling the truth.

btw, Masonity was the eeevil.[/quote]

He was evil?

Then mentat is the remainig FM.

[quote name='Piper of Chaos' post='1609045' date='Dec 4 2008, 11.38']Would the CF tell us that a symp is evil? If not, fine, you can investigate Masonity then.

have to leave now.[/quote]

the symp come up innocent to the CF, which is why we have a PF. (yeah, I was like "thanks for the useless role in a CF game") But it was explained to me that the CF can be fooled.

By the way, I don't think he was a symp, I think he was a god father

[quote name='Lany Cassandra' post='1609043' date='Dec 4 2008, 11.37']It makes since to wait for someone who has knowledge of us to reveal it before we confirm or deny if HE is telling the truth.

btw, Masonity was the eeevil.[/quote]:stunned:

[quote name='Lany Cassandra' post='1609043' date='Dec 4 2008, 16.37']It makes since to wait for someone who has knowledge of us to reveal it before we confirm or deny if HE is telling the truth.[/quote]

Are you therefore suggesting that WJ would be stupid enough, if he was lying, tO make unfounded claims that can be easily refuted by the people involved? If he refused to cave to your demands would you assume he was evil or just playing the game well and leaving his status in the dark as much as possible?

[quote name='Lany Cassandra' post='1609060' date='Dec 4 2008, 10.42']I have reread the PM, and no doubt it says he was an evil killer student, not a a symp[/quote]

Awesome.

And yeah, the person I investigated on night 2 was Lany. I knew she was the Perceptive Finder, and I would have said as much if you guys had given me the opportunity, instead of telling me to not reveal the person, and then changing your mind while I was getting to work / in a meeting.

Anyway, if you're certain that he wasn't a symp, then thats 2 dead FM. Either the game is over, or we've got to hunt down a third.

[quote name='Lany Cassandra' post='1609060' date='Dec 4 2008, 16.42']I have reread the PM, and no doubt it says he was an evil killer student, not a a symp[/quote]

Moderative clarification: The perceptive finder can tell someone's true faction loyalty, including symps godfathers and innocent students. But they can't discriminate further. Symps look the same as godfathers.

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1609065' date='Dec 4 2008, 11.46']Awesome.

And yeah, the person I investigated on night 2 was Lany. I knew she was the Perceptive Finder, and I would have said as much if you guys had given me the opportunity, instead of telling me to not reveal the person, and then changing your mind while I was getting to work / in a meeting.[/quote]Dude, that's on you. You should be reading minds and/or the future. Get some new tea leaves. :P

[quote name='Lany Cassandra' post='1609060' date='Dec 4 2008, 18.42']I have reread the PM, and no doubt it says he was an evil killer student, not a a symp[/quote]

OK, this explains a lot and leads me to suggest that not only should noone apologise for that quick lynch, you guys should be commended.

If someone shows up innocent, but is guilty, that means GOdfather right?

ANd does this mean we have at least one more killer?

[quote name='Tsoert' post='1609064' date='Dec 4 2008, 10.44']Are you therefore suggesting that WJ would be stupid enough, if he was lying, tO make unfounded claims that can be easily refuted by the people involved? If he refused to cave to your demands would you assume he was evil or just playing the game well and leaving his status in the dark as much as possible?[/quote]

Tsoert is right. Bottom line is that I knew there was a Perceptive Finder, and there was. I don't make that claim if I'm evil and just making a wild guess. Way too risky.

[quote name='The Man Who' post='1609070' date='Dec 4 2008, 16.48']If someone shows up innocent, but is guilty, that means GOdfather right?

ANd does this mean we have at least one more killer?[/quote]

Or symp

Dunno

Archived