Breaking Bad Season 3

WarGalley

Man, what's Saul's plan with bugging the house?

I think he's working for Gus, and is trying to make sure Walt goes back to cooking. Keeping Skylar under control is a means to that end.

I think he's working for Gus...

I don't think he's working for Gus. He happily acted as their consigliere when Walt and Jesse were trying to work things on their own; and he sent them over to Gus only after their street level operation collapsed and they needed to find another distributor. I think that he just wants his cut.

Christ, thats some attitude. They deserved it?

How the hell do they know Jesse has changed? Ok, the father commented that Jesse looked healthy ie in rehab, but that doesn't mean he knows that Jesse has stopped being a major drug dealer.

But never mind that. Fuck 'em, right!

Well, Jesse claims his aunt left the house to him because he took care of her as she slowly died she of cancer while his parents stood by doing nothing. The parents had a different take on it. I don't know what the audience is supposed to believe.

Their lawyer is a total dick tho, and his been from his introduction. Saul shutting him down made me laugh.

I don't think he's working for Gus. He happily acted as their consigliere when Walt and Jesse were trying to work things on their own; and he sent them over to Gus only after their street level operation collapsed and they needed to find another distributor. I think that he just wants his cut.

Hmm, well he (Saul) hired the P.I. guy (no idea what his name is) and he in turn got in contact with Gus. Maybe Saul isn't the middle man in that relationship, but there is a relationship.

But I cried a lil inside when they wasted that pizza.

It did look good, huh? A little big for NYC style pizza (best pizza in the world of course) but yummy nontheless.

edit - Walter is being pretty stupid. Pizza and cologne? Really? Does he think that's what Sky wants?

Douche.

And what's he doing moving back in? Down right creepy.

I think that he just wants his cut

Well he obviously wants to protect his cash cow as much as possible, but I think he'd also want to know as much as he can about Skylars intentions just to cover his own ass. Saul and Gus both have their necks way out where Walt is concerned. If Skylar did turn Walt in to the dea he could sing them a sweet sweet song about some major drug figures in Albuquerque.

Or it was just a device to have the guy there when the brothers show up. :dunno:

that pizza looked pretty NY-style to me. Or at least way more East Coast than anything I've been able to find here. I am yet to understand why we have taco shops on every corner, but there's nowhere in town I can just walk right up and get a couple slices and a coke for under $8.

Christ, thats some attitude. They deserved it?

How the hell do they know Jesse has changed? Ok, the father commented that Jesse looked healthy ie in rehab, but that doesn't mean he knows that Jesse has stopped being a major drug dealer.

But never mind that. Fuck 'em, right!

Absolutely. Fuck 'em.

For starters, they absolutely were covering up the fact that the house had been used to cook meth, which is very much illegal. They got paid for what they put into the house, nothing more. You think they should have turned a profit?

And secondly, even if their son is drug dealer, he's still their son. Cutting him off from hurting them is one thing, but refusing to even let him in the house? Ridiculous. If they bothered to ask, they could find out that he's currently sober.

I'm sorry, but telling your kid "you can look at pictures of it on the web" is practically asking him to fuck you in a real estate transaction.

Watching ep. 3:

Dear god the cops & house scene was so awkward.

Holy crap Jesse's situation is depressing.

Holy shit Hank is a badass. He also looks like he is going to have a heart attack any minute. High stress + overweight + looking exactly like how you imagine the world's best candidate for a heart in general = bad.

uh, and poor Walter, I wonder why he cares about the family thing so much. I don't think it's that he cares about his family, it's some sort of obsession with family as an object, or something. I dunno.

Holy shit Hank is a badass. He also looks like he is going to have a heart attack any minute. High stress + overweight + looking exactly like how you imagine the world's best candidate for a heart in general = bad.

he's having panic attacks. Has been since El Passo last season.

Skylar was awesome in this last episode. Gaining respect for her each week.

This show is borderline amazing right now.

Really liked last night's episode.

First and foremost, Walt did what I thought he should have done since the end of last season: call her bluff. She does not want the cops involved; she does not want that bag of money to go "poof." Walt hung in there through that awkward police visit perfectly. He nailed every part of that exchange: ultimately, she cannot live without what he has provided: $660,000.00 for all her needs and all their children's needs. There is no way you can wiggle out of that logic; she doesn't even try.

I enjoy the two cousins, and I like how they have been connected into the larger story with the Poultry guy. I like how there is a giant desire to get Walt back cooking and getting those ducks in order.

Hank continues to make me want to hang out with DEA agents. He is the best character on the show.

Jesse... okay we get it, he is calling his dead girl-friend's number to get her VM and listen to her voice. They spent so much time on this I half-expected them to spin it off into its own series.

Skylar... okay. The most obvious and detailed part of story is that Skylar "fucked" her boss to convey to Walt that their relationship was over. Because simply saying that its over would have been too subtle. Look, I get it- she needs to tell him its done, but unlike Walt selling drugs for the sake of his family, Sky only nailed her weasel boss to get back at Walt. That's just shitty. Skylar could have said to Walt, "Fine, live here, but our relationship is over." But no, she has to go bat-shit crazy. And its obvious that she is not thrilled with this decision. She did not have to fuck this guy; just continue to convey to Walt that their relationship is over; I mean the guy has cancer- he's dying anyway. I am really, really flumoxed as to how she MUST let him know their relationship is over. Why? If he doesn't get it in 3 years, will it matter? He'll have been dead a whole year by then...

And I STILL want to know why Sky cannot stomach Walt's drug manufacturing but she is TOTALLY COOL with looking the other way as her boss steals from the company (and actually advises him on it).

I just am not sold on her. I think what she did to Walt was far worse than what Walt "did" to her (give her financial security after his cancer gets done killing him). I mean, did she have to fuck that guy to preserve something?

Regardless, I like the move she made in terms of story, but Skylar continues to make me think she's crazy.

Skylar does what she does because she's an emotionally immature child. I mean really, the fact that she is upset or even wants a divorce certainly isn't unreasonable but her actions are ridiculous. I guess the reason she's in such terror of Walt is that she sees that he's no longer the henpecked bitch she can control and boss around anymore. Hopefully Walt with his new calmness and perspective will be able to see through her last pathetic and desperate attempt to exert some kind of control over him.

Really liked last night's episode.

First and foremost, Hank did what I thought he should have done since the end of last season: call her bluff. She does not want the cops involved; she does not want that bag of money to go "poof." Hank hung in there through that awkward police visit perfectly. He nailed every part of that exchange: ultimately, she cannot live without what he has provided: $660,000.00 for all her needs and all their children's needs. There is no way you can wiggle out of that logic; she doesn't even try.

I enjoy the two cousins, and I like how they have been connected into the larger story with the Poultry guy. I like how there is a giant desire to get Walt back cooking and getting those ducks in order.

Hank continues to make me want to hang out with DEA agents. He is the best character on the show.

Jesse... okay we get it, he is calling his dead girl-friend's number to get her VM and listen to her voice. They spent so much time on this I half-expected them to spin it off into its own series.

Skylar... okay. The most obvious and detailed part of story is that Skylar "fucked" her boss to convey to Walt that their relationship was over. Because simply saying that its over would have been too subtle. Look, I get it- she needs to tell him its done, but unlike Walt selling drugs for the sake of his family, Sky only nailed her weasel boss to get back at Walt. That's just shitty. Skylar could have said to Walt, "Fine, live here, but our relationship is over." But no, she has to go bat-shit crazy. And its obvious that she is not thrilled with this decision. She did not have to fuck this guy; just continue to convey to Walt that their relationship is over; I mean the guy has cancer- he's dying anyway. I am really, really flumoxed as to how she MUST let him know their relationship is over. Why? If he doesn't get it in 3 years, will it matter? He'll have been dead a whole year by then...

And I STILL want to know why Sky cannot stomach Walt's drug manufacturing but she is TOTALLY COOL with looking the other way as her boss steals from the company (and actually advises him on it).

I just am not sold on her. I think what she did to Walt was far worse than what Walt "did" to her (give her financial security after his cancer gets done killing him). I mean, did she have to fuck that guy to preserve something?

Regardless, I like the move she made in terms of story, but Skylar continues to make me think she's crazy.

Ted isn't stealing. He's over-stating expenses in order to bring down revenues so he can give his employees cash under-the-table or something like that, so they don't have to pay taxes. It's the only way he can compete with larger businesses that are outsourcing their shit. He explained it like that or something in S2.

Not paying taxes = stealing? Right?

ETA: Anyway, it'll be nice to see Ted eventually take the fall when the two brothers confuse the guy screwing Skyler for Walt. They've never actually seen WW have they?

Archived