when you are at an urinal...

jcp54

[quote name='gryphon strike' post='1754063' date='Apr 13 2009, 22.46']I have however been the attention of unwanted male eyes and have ended up hitting the guy, in answer to AG no i didn't interrupt midstream but when he [b]tried to grab my ass[/b] I just hit him and then finished the pee. Last I saw of him he was out cold on the ( disgusting ) toilet floor.[/quote]

Hmm, I think a violence at the urinal exception can be made for someone who actually tries to TOUCH you.

[quote name='Saurian' post='1754151' date='Apr 14 2009, 01.13']I just wanted to register my outrage that men are not afforded the same right to privacy that women are. when it comes to the bathroom. Sure women have just stalls that result in long lines to the rest room. But I would never use a restroom that provided very little to no privacy.[/quote]
Personally, when I weigh the lack of privacy against long lines or having to sit on a nasty-ass public toilet seat just for a number one, I think dudes end up with the better deal.

Interesting thread :P

My research provided me with the general idea that guys don't look, due to homophobia issues and all. Which is convenient for some of us, but that's a different issue.

Anyways, I go on vacation, and there are 8 pages discussing bathroom etiquette when I return. Gotta love the internet.

Gods bless you, and please do continue.

The public bathrooms with the long open trough along the wall are a little disturbing and creepy (not to mention pungent), but they are incredibly efficient at getting large numbers of men through very quickly. I don't mind those places all that much, and who cares if someone is looking, as long as I don't notice the ogling or have to deal with creepy comments and such. I think that the thing most of us are reacting to is not so much the "Another man saw my junk, I must crush him to prove I am not Gay" scenario as it is the invasion of privacy and rudeness of openly staring someone down while they are in the act of urination. The way I see it, if I came home and there was some guy in my house sniffing the boxers in my laundry hamper, (even though I'd be [u]incredibly[/u] creeped out by such a thing) overall I'd react about the same as I would if he were stealing my TV (or watching it). It's a person in my house without my permission!

I r teh confused.

It seems as if people are implying that most of the hetero males in the thread are threatened by homosexuality when it couldn't be more wrong.

Most males are threatened by by the creepiness of the OP and his intent to take advantage of a person in a vulnurable state.

I'd compare it to a perv boob gazing at a woman while she is breast feeding in public... and then saying, "That sure is an awesome tit you gots there. Let me guess, 34D?"

This dude seems like an unfunny version of Bizzaro Quagmire... and it bothers me.

[quote]My research provided me with the general idea that guys don't look, due to homophobia issues and all. Which is convenient for some of us, but that's a different issue.[/quote]

Now, I love vagina. I love it with every bone in my body. I talk to it...and it talks back. I kiss it... and it kisses me back as well.

Now ask me if I like to stare at random vaginas while they are pissing in public restrooms?

"Do you like to..."

FUCK NO, MAN!!! THAT WOULD BE IMPOLITE AND RATHER CREEPY AND GROSS! HELL, I MIGHT GET PEPPER SPRAYED OR SOME SHIT!

Did that sound homophobic? I'd like to think it sounded rational.

[Ron White (paraphrased)]

RW: Everyone's a little gay.
Homophobic Friend: I ain't gay at all.
RW: I'll prove it. Do you like watching pr0n?
HF: Yeah.
RW: Do you always watch two women going at it?
HF: No I'll watch a man and a woman make love.
RW: When that happens do you want the dude to have a limp flaccid penis?
HF: No I like watching a big, hard throbbing coc......
[/Ron White]

Anyway, most males here have observed someone else's penis in various situations without being bothered. It all depends on context I guess. A few here are a little too sensitive to be sure, but I think on average the response has been fairly non-homophobic.

[quote name='MercenaryChef' post='1754144' date='Apr 14 2009, 00.04']this thread is hilarious. i like how it is littered with a liberal dosing of bravado and insecurity. i never knew the internet had so many asskicking tough guys. but, apparently they also like to read the same book as me. who knew?[/quote] Honesty man. This isn't a tough guy thread, it's what would you do. So the token calling of false bravado and insecurity tells much about you.

[quote name='MercenaryChef' post='1754144' date='Apr 14 2009, 00.04']never had anyone check out my stuff (that i have noticed) while taking a whiz. but, once i start i am not much for stopping midstream to whip some dude's ass, completely reaffirming my heterosexual status. that is some badass kung fu i would like to learn.[/quote] Since you have never been in the situation don't you think it would be prudent to not add any advice, as it would judt be ignorant anyways. By the way, when someone is rude, after repeated warnings and threats of pissing on him, especially involving something as private as that, puching/kicking etc. the guy is a perfectly valid response. If I am an internet badass, I would assume you would be a show and tell, meet me in the stall kind of guy/bottom.

[quote name='MercenaryChef' post='1754144' date='Apr 14 2009, 00.04']really though if someone thought they caught me 'cock-looking' (i was obviously checking out his leather belt) and came at me with both fists and dick swinging i would be fairly sure i was not the gay one.[/quote]
Read my previoud post mr. Pacifist. Switching stalls, asking him to stop, repeat asking and I even included him gawking directly at my dick and groaning. Yeah, the guy deserves a busted tooth. And maybe a busted testicle. It's not like I caught a guy doing it and drilled him in the mouth....jeez.

Innocent topic somehow turned into a peace love fest, even if the guy wants peace (and a piece), love (of your dick) fest. Just get it over with and rub cocks with everyone next to you, being you are so secure and all in your heteroness.

Meili,

[quote name='Meili' post='1754957' date='Apr 14 2009, 16.57']Innocent topic somehow turned into a peace love fest, even if the guy wants peace (and a piece), love (of your dick) fest. Just get it over with and rub cocks with everyone next to you, being you are so secure and all in your heteroness.[/quote]

Your comment makes me think of this old [url="http://www.theonion.com/content/node/33540"]Onion[/url] article.

[quote name='MercenaryChef' post='1754144' date='Apr 14 2009, 00.04']really though if someone thought they caught me 'cock-looking' (i was obviously checking out his leather belt) and came at me with both fists and dick swinging i would be fairly sure i was not the gay one.[/quote]
If that were the case and if the OP just left it by saying that he likes to sneak a peek, you might be right. But, at least from my perspective, the reaction that people have re: violence has nothing to do with a simple look, but a creepy gaze, some creepier attempt at conversation, and an even creepier persistence. What, seriously would you do? Taking a piss in a public bathroom is about releasing your bladder, not for making new friends. Are you seriously trying to tell us that you'll strike up a conversation with this creepy motherfucker? How about go for a beer with him later on? Drink several, and you could continue the discussion of your cock all night long. Hell, you might even become best friends, and at his/your wedding, you can tell everyone about how you met and how he persisted on complimenting you on your cock as you were taking a piss. I'm sure all your friends and family would be in awe of such a whimsical tale. I, for one, don't need the validation of a perfect stranger about how nice my cock is, or how much of a good flow I've got. It's nobody's business and I'm OK with that.

[quote name='DanteGabriel' post='1754541' date='Apr 14 2009, 11.59']Personally, when I weigh the lack of privacy against long lines or having to sit on a nasty-ass public toilet seat just for a number one, I think dudes end up with the better deal.[/quote]

There are times I wish we had a YouTube style Thumbs up/Thumbs down system. :thumbsup:

My only addition to this thread are spitters and non flushers. For the most part I could care less if who is staring at my junk.

[quote name='Space Bandito' post='1755022' date='Apr 14 2009, 14.44']There are times I wish we had a YouTube style Thumbs up/Thumbs down system. :thumbsup:

My only addition to this thread are spitters and non flushers. For the most part I could care less if who is staring at my junk.[/quote]
I spit in the urinal, or regular toilet all of the time. It is better than spitting in on the floor of the resturant or where ever you may be at the time.

[quote name='Demonblade' post='1754986' date='Apr 14 2009, 17.17']If that were the case and if the OP just left it by saying that he likes to sneak a peek, you might be right. But, at least from my perspective, the reaction that people have re: violence has nothing to do with a simple look, but a creepy gaze, some creepier attempt at conversation, and an even creepier persistence. [b] What, seriously would you do? [/b]Taking a piss in a public bathroom is about releasing your bladder, not for making new friends. Are you seriously trying to tell us that you'll strike up a conversation with this creepy motherfucker? How about go for a beer with him later on? Drink several, and you could continue the discussion of your cock all night long. Hell, you might even become best friends, and at his/your wedding, you can tell everyone about how you met and how he persisted on complimenting you on your cock as you were taking a piss. I'm sure all your friends and family would be in awe of such a whimsical tale. I, for one, don't need the validation of a perfect stranger about how nice my cock is, or how much of a good flow I've got. It's nobody's business and I'm OK with that.[/quote]

I would zip up and walk out the door. Seriously.

eta: I'd wash my hands first, though.

Guest Raidne
[quote name='gryphon strike' post='1754063' date='Apr 13 2009, 22.46']Speaking as someone who has often had women taking a peek whilst at the urinal I have to say it doesn't bother me if anything I find it highly amusing. You cannot tell the size of a guys package until it is at attention and ready to perform and even then it can vary.

I have however been the attention of unwanted male eyes and have ended up hitting the guy, in answer to AG no i didn't interrupt midstream but when he tried to grab my ass I just hit him and then finished the pee. Last I saw of him he was out cold on the ( disgusting ) toilet floor.[/quote]

Gryph totally punched me the last time I checked out his junk at the urinal.

Liar. ;)

[quote name='Anatole Kuragin' post='1755003' date='Apr 14 2009, 16.32']whoa, meili, dude, chill out man[/quote]
Last time. I am as chill as can be. We all handle things differently and you can judge away. I have a limit, if something goes past that limit I handle it differently than 99% of you. If you want to start a thread on fighting, why and how it makes you feel, go ahead. As per this thread though, if I guy wants to touch, glare and move closer to see my dick. He gets hit or kicked. That's it folks.

[quote name='Jimmm' post='1755031' date='Apr 14 2009, 17.49']I spit in the urinal, or regular toilet all of the time. It is better than spitting in on the floor of the resturant or where ever you may be at the time.[/quote]

:thumbsdown: Try that in front of me and you'll be spitting out your teeth. :box: (SARCASM)

Nah. I just like getting to a clean urinal. No floater. I don't want to see what was caught in your throat (maybe you met some guy in a stall and had a little fun :smoking: ) tobacco or some shit. I like a clean target.

[quote name='Meili' post='1755062' date='Apr 14 2009, 17.04']Last time. I am as chill as can be. We all handle things differently and you can judge away. I have a limit, if something goes past that limit I handle it differently than 99% of you. If you want to start a thread on fighting, why and how it makes you feel, go ahead. As per this thread though, if I guy wants to touch, glare and move closer to see my dick. He gets hit or kicked. That's it folks.[/quote]

dude, seriously, it's not a big deal, calm down, we're all trying to be civil here

GS, can you teach me how to be irresistable enough to get ladies to follow me into the men's room?

[quote name='Jimmm' post='1755031' date='Apr 14 2009, 22.49']I spit in the urinal, or regular toilet all of the time. It is better than spitting in on the floor of the resturant or where ever you may be at the time.[/quote]

I've never understood spitting. Why do it at all? I've not ever noticed anyone spit into a urinal so I don't know what my reaction would be to that.

Fascinating thread by the way :)

[quote name='Anatole Kuragin' post='1755075' date='Apr 14 2009, 18.10']dude, seriously, it's not a big deal, calm down, we're all trying to be civil here

GS, can you teach me how to be irresistable enough to get ladies to follow me into the men's room?[/quote]

*Pisses on your Fire* :/

This is a fun thread, so let's not add sticks to the fire. Some people seem to enjoy that drama, but it just gets old. Take it to the Mods or Private messages.

Archived