when you are at an urinal...

jcp54

[quote name='Arbor Gold' post='1753582' date='Apr 13 2009, 14.06']Quick question: when you punch a guy in the face for looking at your dick, do you put your own dick away first? Or do you just throw the punch with your limp, peeing dick hanging out?[/quote]

The real question is, having put it away and zipped up, should one wash one's hands first before resorting to fisticuffs?

[quote name='Meili' post='1755062' date='Apr 14 2009, 18.04']Last time. I am as chill as can be. We all handle things differently and you can judge away. I have a limit, if something goes past that limit I handle it differently than 99% of you. If you want to start a thread on fighting, why and how it makes you feel, go ahead. As per this thread though, if I guy wants to touch, glare and move closer to see my dick. He gets hit or kicked. That's it folks.[/quote]

Why is it that everything with you boils down to conflict? Your answer to everything is bash someone's face in? Is this how you resolve conflicts in real life or just some kind of lame internet facade? Because God knows the internet needs another tough guy like the world needs another lame-ass "Scifi Original Movie". You also use pacifist like its right up there with child molester or puppy killer why? What do you do for a living are you a bouncer? Or a corrections officer? Around violence all day or something?

If I came into a thread and used you're confrontational posting style I would get a PM from one of the MODS. I know because it happened once.

Also when someone backs down and tries to apologize or skirt around an issue thats not a sign of weakness on their part they are trying to be diplomatic. They have this crazy POV that not everything has to into a gigantic flame war on the board.

Your inability to see other sides in an argument like it may not be necessary to bash in someone's skull for staring at your dick is not is a commentary on how you handle conflicts not commentary on people who are doing their best to be polite.

[quote name='Crazydog7' post='1755272' date='Apr 14 2009, 16.51']Why is it that everything with you boils down to conflict? Your answer to everything is bash someone's face in? Is this how you resolve conflicts in real life or just some kind of lame internet facade?[/quote]
Well, he [i]did[/i] start the I Git A Guy In the Mouth thread a while back...

Guest thebadlady
[quote name='Ser Scot A Ellison' post='1755279' date='Apr 14 2009, 19.00']AG,

Freudian slip?

:P[/quote]

Degenerate! Gross!!!

:lol:

[quote name='Arbor Gold' post='1755276' date='Apr 14 2009, 19.55']Well, he [i]did[/i] start the I Git A Guy In the Mouth thread a while back...[/quote]

I remember actually defending him in that thread. But at this point, I think he's just got issues.

A guy staring at my dick while I'm peeing merits a "Go fuck yourself pervert" and that's about it.

[quote name='thebadlady' post='1755214' date='Apr 14 2009, 18.24']I've done some wacked shit, but I have never been in a cubbie with my cock out. Is that another thing thats different in the US vs Euro?[/quote]

The female toilets are an undiscovered country for me so I can't comment on the practices there regardless of continent. But my point was that I think women would find it inappropriate for other women to peer at their private areas. It's no less inappropriate for guys, regardless of it being easier due to being at urinals.

ETA: In case there was any confusion, I was referring to cubicles since the poster I was referring to is female. To my knowledge female toilets lack urinals. Though during the EUFA Cup Final last year, Manchester was so flooded with Scottish people that in Burger King, it was so busy that there were women peeing in the (gents) urinals and guys pissing in the sink.

Guest thebadlady
Ahhh Derf, it *is* a US vs the world thing. Here cubicals are those horrid things they shove IT workers into - a wee office square. The pee thing is called a stall here.

[quote name='thebadlady' post='1755330' date='Apr 14 2009, 17.44']Ahhh Derf, it *is* a US vs the world thing. Here cubicals are those horrid things they shove IT workers into - a wee office square. The pee thing is called a stall here.[/quote]
Thanks for the clarification. I was trying to picture someone relieving themselves in a cubicle and getting upset when other people noticed... and I was getting a little giggly. As for the OP's scenario, when I first responded I said that I wouldn't know whether to punch him or run for my life. After pages and pages and pages of pointless discussion I have decided that the appropriate response would be to say, "Yeah, I know. Impressive aint it?" and then zip up, wash up, and walk away thankful that the perv didn't decide to get grabby.

[quote name='Demonblade' post='1755095' date='Apr 14 2009, 15.28']Fair enough. I appreciate your honesty, which is a far cry from a lot of replies here, namely those who say something like what the OP posted wouldn't bother them at all, or even to be flattered by such invasions of privacy.[/quote]
You got me. I'm a liar.

[quote name='Jaerv' post='1755132' date='Apr 14 2009, 15.53']Swear at him, laugh at him, threaten him with the police, whatever. But violence? Completely inappropriate IMHO.[/quote]
All appropriate, if not what I would do. Violence is an overreaction. [i]Honestly.[/i]

[quote name='the Blauer Dragon' post='1755349' date='Apr 14 2009, 18.01']"Yeah, I know. Impressive aint it?" and then zip up, wash up, and walk away[/quote]
Now [i]that's[/i] what I would do, if I felt like doing anything at all. [i]Honestly.[/i]

What's with all of this invasion of privacy crap? Bottom line, you took your penis out in a public place. If someone looking at your dick bothers you so much, block the view with your other hand. Or become one of the "pee in the stall Rangers" so I can laugh at you.

[quote name='Brady' post='1755321' date='Apr 14 2009, 20.36']When I have a great pee explosion, I try to see how far I can move the urinal cake.[/quote]

Yea me too. If there is anything in there it's target practice. If there's a cigarette butt in there or something, you can bet your bottom dollar that I'm aiming for it.

[quote name='thebadlady' post='1755330' date='Apr 14 2009, 19.44']Ahhh Derf, it *is* a US vs the world thing. Here cubicals are those horrid things they shove IT workers into - a wee office square. The pee thing is called a stall here.[/quote]

Ahh! Glad we cleared that up. :) Though I suspect some of the clatty bastards I work with would utilise their workspace as a toilet if we weren't in an open plan office. Branching out slightly, whilst remaining on the serious business of pee, how do you rate the toilet etiquette/hygene of your workmates?

In my building we have just under 200 staff, albeit about 150 of us are spread over 5 teams working in shifts. There are 2 female toilet sections and 2 male toilet sections, each comprising of 3 cubicles (no urinals for the guys, though the females apparently have a machine dispensing tights, toothbrush kits, mints, condoms(!) and 'hygene products'). In an office environment, one would expect the toilets to be reasonably well-treated and well kept. Is this the case in your workplaces?

In my building it's not uncommon to find puddles of urine on either side of the toilet with significant drippage at the front. The seats are often crusted with urine. On a few occasions I've even observed 'bogeys' (snot) rubbed onto the cubicle walls. The toilets are often unflushed. There are paper towels (not to be confused with the toilet paper) for drying hands, these being thicker paper not designed for being put down the toilet... which people do, blocking them on occasion. Apparently it's too much effort to dispose those in the bin that's directly below the paper towel dispenser.

Oh, and the soap dispensing bottles ran out of soap. The common sense solution would be to ... buy more. What do the geniuses at my work do? They fill the empty bottles up with washing-up liquid. I've seen pub toilets after a busy Saturday night in better condition than the ones at my work.

Oh, and another gripe. People who leave without washing their hands.

/endrant

[quote name='Lord O' Bones' post='1755364' date='Apr 14 2009, 20.16']Now [i]that's[/i] what I would do, if I felt like doing anything at all. [i]Honestly.[/i][/quote]
I bow to your enlightened stance on etiquette re: peeing in public bathrooms. You're so much better than the rest of us who are slaves to such social norms. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Arbor Gold' post='1755276' date='Apr 14 2009, 19.55']Well, he [i]did[/i] start the I Git A Guy In the Mouth thread a while back...[/quote]

I was not going to bring that up but that will live in board memory for years. A lesson on how not to behave in a given situation.

[quote name='Demonblade' post='1755380' date='Apr 14 2009, 18.36']I bow to your enlightened stance on etiquette re: peeing in public bathrooms. You're so much better than the rest of us who are slaves to such social norms. :rolleyes:[/quote]
Ooh, I've been eyerolled! :cry:

Clearly you're not a slave to the social norm of not punching someone for no good reason. So congratulations on that.

Archived