Lots of hints on Not A Blog!

Rimmer

Friend of mine suggested that Michelle Tractenberg played a pop singer on Six Feet Under (she's not a REAL boney pop singer), and she's recently been on Gossip Girl.

That's interesting. She has a certain prettiness about her. Maybe as Sansa? Or Lyanna, who was, after all, around age 16-18?

That's interesting. She has a certain prettiness about her. Maybe as Sansa? Or Lyanna, who was, after all, around age 16-18?

She's WAY too old for Sansa. SHe'd be either Lyanna (as a cameo) or Dany (and she might be too old for Dany, though she still looks very young).

Remember, it's not a boney pop star. So it may be someone who's starred with Elizabeth Mitchell or Elizabeth Banks rather then either of them themselves.

From a quick scan of the "Lost" cast and crew page, some possibilities could be:

Sonia Walger or Rebecca Mader. More or less in the Cersei age range.

A Lostie can step in with better guesses, I'm sure.

Or maybe Morena Baccarin, who's starring with Mitchell in "V" is involved somehow. Lyanna?

I could definitly see Rebecca Mader as Cercei...

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1505860352/nm1242950

I'm thinking GRRM doesn't really want us to guess who he's talking about with these various clues since that probably wouldn't make HBO too happy. So, the clues are probably pretty obscure. Like 'something in common with Harry Potter' could simply mean the actress is from Surrey, site of the village Harry grew up in.

ETA: typo

Friend of mine suggested that Michelle Tractenberg played a pop singer on Six Feet Under (she's not a REAL boney pop singer), and she's recently been on Gossip Girl.

Dawn as Dany? I'd actually thought of her but dismissed her as being too old, as Buffy was a long time ago now, but I forgot how young they cast her on the show (unlike almost everyone else, she really was 15 during her high school episodes). At 23 she's only slightly older than Kit Harington and does look a few years younger than her age.

Rebecca Mader is another good suggestion for Cersei.

the actress is from Surrey, the village Harry grew up in.

Surrey is a county, not a village ;)

DEAR GOD NO

She doesn't look a thing like Cersei.

Really? What does Cercei look like, besides being a beautiful blond with green eyes? I'd love to know exactly what she looks like...

Or Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as Jaime? The Dutch clue (if it is a clue) might not necessarily be referring to one of the actresses.

This is really addictive...must stop now.

Unfortunately he's Danish, not Dutch. Although I looooooove him and, no just LOOOOOVE him...

He did play Jon Amsterdam on the show New Amsterdam here in the U.S.... If that's the Dutch treat reference. Oooo, I'd be a very happy troglodyte!

She's WAY too old for Sansa. SHe'd be either Lyanna (as a cameo) or Dany (and she might be too old for Dany, though she still looks very young).

Lyanna was my first thought for her. She isn't quite THAT pretty, she does seem to have 'a touch of wolf's blood" vibe.

Really? What does Cercei look like, besides being a beautiful blond with green eyes? I'd love to know exactly what she looks like...

Rebecca Mader isn't blonde, if you haven't noticed. She's also not that beautiful, hardly fit for a character that has plenty of men willing to do almost anything to get into bed with her.

Btw, it's Cersei, with an s. You know, like "sweet sister"?

Michelle Trachtenberg as anyone? Please don´t. Her Six Feet Under appearance was better than the Buffy one, but still.. I personally don´t see her as too young for Sansa, but inappropriate in every other way.

Joss Stone, however, I can like. Along with Jeremy Irons, she was the bright spot of Eragon. Not sure if she has the acting chops or interest for anything other than a side role, though, maybe Lyanna?

small but important roles,, made me think a minor character. Arya and Sansa seem to be too important to be considered small. Unless he's talking size?

Something in common with Harry Potter . Harry's parents are dead. Jeyne Poole'sparents are dead.....small but important role?

No clue as to who would be cast for her role.

Rebecca Mader isn't blonde, if you haven't noticed. She's also not that beautiful, hardly fit for a character that has plenty of men willing to do almost anything to get into bed with her.

Btw, it's Cersei, with an s. You know, like "sweet sister"?

Well, have you ever heard of dying hair? And, yes she is beautiful, but I supppose beauty is subjective. I've heard that G.R.R.M. said he originally thought of a young Nicole Kidman as Cersei (? thanks for the snarky spell check), and I thought this actress was similar to a young Kidman.

Who do you see as Cersei? My original suggestions were Sophie Myles and Rosamund Pike.

Archived