NHL Playoffs

Lord O' Bones

What a weird period.

ON off ON off... and what the hell is up with sticks tonight? :shocked:

Last game too, lots of sticks breaking all over the place. The second period was sure weird, I hope the Canucks can be a little more aggressive in the third.

Well, that ended quickly. Damnit.

ETA: The goal was a pretty thorough defensive clusterfuck by the Canucks, including the D-man going down too early to try and block that shot. Nice puck movement.

Well, that ended quickly. Damnit.

ETA: The goal was a pretty thorough defensive clusterfuck by the Canucks, including the D-man going down too early to try and block that shot. Nice puck movement.

The first goal they scored on the nucks was a big mess too, it was the Canucks messing up :( ah well, now it's a best of 5.

Well that blew. :thumbsdown:

The Canucks seemed to have used up their intensity in the first two minutes.

They were just... slow or non-reactive or I dunno. :ohwell:

I know they are all 'calm, cool and careful under pressure' but I think there needs to be less calm and more passion.

I did not know that Chicago was best in the league for shorthanded goals. Grrrrreat.

Luongo has nothing to be sorry for though, he made some wicked saves.

Habs are playing well, but its still 0-0. With that kind of game the first goal will be super important.

Also I love Subban. He came out of nowhere to push that puck a bit further in the Pens zone during the power play. Risky, but its showing so much dedication.

Both team are playing a defence game and the goalies are doing good. The score might chance though since both Gill and Gorges will be in the penalty box at the beginning of the third and they are our best players when killing a power play.

I wonder if one of the two teams will take initiative and switch gears instead of waiting for a lucky goal.

I just realised I could've been watching the Sharks/Wings game this entire time. Since I live in the Pittsburgh area, they show the Pens games on a separate channel and Versus has to show something else in that time. Damn. I wish I'd have known!

Archived