Who Would You Stand With?

SingleMort

i would stand in the citadel and wait it all out.

if forced to fight, i'd stand with the lannisters. despite all i think the family will still be standing when all is said and done.

i also beleive in what is happening at the wall and wouldn't mind standing with the watch.

In any case, I would side with the Targaryens. Not because Daenerys or other Targs have a better claim, but because before Aerys, they did manage to rule Westeros properly for centuries. Since they were overthrown, even after the 'Mad King', the Baratheons/Lannisters have only ever messed things up. And the common folk know it as well; in a Clash of Kings, some old man refers to Aerys as the last rightful king, and there's all the Prince that was Promised business about Dany/Rhaegar/Aegon.

Rhaegar would have been the best of the lot. Only problem is, he's dead, so that solution may need some work...

Daenerys. She is really trying hard to be a good ruler... I mean she stayed in Meereen to learn how to rule. WHO WOULD WANT TO STAY IN MEEREEN?!?

I know. After that place, ruling Westeros will be much easier, so long as she doesn't get herself or her dragons killed along the way. I mean, the Ghiscari just seem to be the most despicable people ever! Unborn jellies puppies on a stick? How can they not see that as a bit weird?

I know. After that place, ruling Westeros will be much easier, so long as she doesn't get herself or her dragons killed along the way. I mean, the Ghiscari just seem to be the most despicable people ever! Unborn jellies puppies on a stick? How can they not see that as a bit weird?

Yeah! I really see them in my head as very twisted people. They are just... wrong. xD

Since I am a Robb Stark fan I would want to be his replacement for Theon. I would never betray the King in the North.

A second choice would be a Knight of the Vale. I would kill push Littlefinger down the moon door? and marry Sansa myself. Then I would be King in the North :cool4:

I would go to Oldtown and learn the higher mysteries and forgotten secrets with Marwyn the Mage as a tutor. Then, I would head north and join king Stannis, helping him with fighting the Others. Melisandre is just not competent enough for that kind of job.

THE KING IN THE NORTH! The Starks command grudging respect. Barristan even tried to stick up for poor Ned when he was talking to Dany. She sounded so dumb and Joffrey-ish, not wanting to forgive anyone. If anything, Ned should've stuck that sword in her father, look at what your nutjob Daddy did to his father and brother for no reason! Not to get too off topic but what makes Aegon I a Conqueror and Robert a Usurper?

Archived