The Police Are Your Enemy

Stego

Um... no... criminals are people who've been convicted. The best you can do is that they're allowed to use their guns against suspects who are posing immediate danger to others.

If cops are found to have used their weapons on people without due course then they get prosecuted for it. So the original point that cops are ALLOWED to use their guns on civilians was false.

Really? In your world, you go about in fear of other people all the time? Explains a lot.

In everyones world, everyone is afraid of everyone else. Americans are afraid of Iranians, who are also afraid of Americans. People in the UK are afraid of muslim immigrants who are afraid of the BNP. Canadians are afraid of polar bears.

People in the UK are afraid of muslim immigrants who are afraid of the BNP.

Oh, fuck off with your generalisations. Why is this a good thing, again?

In everyones world, everyone is afraid of everyone else. Americans are afraid of Iranians, who are also afraid of Americans. People in the UK are afraid of muslim immigrants who are afraid of the BNP. Canadians are afraid of polar bears.

If you view the world through a FOX News prism I guess you could believe this. I can find no other reason why you'd believe it.

Actually the cops aren't allowed to use their guns against civilians. They are allowed to use them against criminals.

http://articles.latimes.com/2008/oct/29/local/me-officer29

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/03/cop-who-shot-in.html

http://bullcutter.blogspot.com/2008/02/copd-kill-innocent-person-again.html

No, they're allowed.

Were they investigated? Yes.

And the investigation discovered there was insufficient evidence to proceed.

You're hillarious. I suppose if the government decides to ship you off to a FEMA death camp you'll be fine with it as long as a panel of experts agrees they followed all the correct FEMA death camp protocols when they took you?

You're hillarious. I suppose if the government decides to ship you off to a FEMA death camp you'll be fine with it as long as a panel of experts agrees they followed all the correct FEMA death camp protocols when they took you?

Yeah, and they'll probably harvest your organs while you're there, like all those homeless people. :rolleyes:

Wow, I must fall down under the logical superiority of this strawman argument. Well done.

Yeah, and they'll probably harvest your organs while you're there, like all those homeless people. :rolleyes:

I was trying to make a point brotato chip, I could have substituted FEMA death camps with Siberia and America with Russia or America with Germany and FEMA death camps with concentration camps, the message is still the same.

Wow, I must fall down under the logical superiority of this strawman argument. Well done.

So you're saying you didn't watch a video of a murder taking place just now? I don't know what else to say, if you can watch that video and decide it's not murder I'm not going to be able to convince you otherwise.

after reading the last part of this thread, i can just say that you guys obviously don't know what it looks like when police enforce tyranny and should count yourselves fortunate

Yus. Visit Turkey, please.

Then again, I can only refer to the situation here, in Germany. Sure, we have assholes in our police force, and quite a lot of them. But not everyone is - lots of helpful green-white party people around here.

Also, if a police officer hurts a civilian, who acutally knows is way around in the world, the officer is screwed.

Not so in Turkey. What? A police officer gave you a beating because you were eating an Apple during Ramadan? Eh, you heretic bastard deserved it.

I have no idea, but the entire group of people she hung out with were well known to take valuables out of unlocked cars, particularly in hotel parking lots. They'd also shoplift.

I'd rather a neighbor that lifted stuff from the seat of my car than a neighbor who buys my house out from under me when I get hurt at work and the capitalist machine starts to drive over me.

:blink:

So being a police officer suspends your 2nd Amendment Rights?

You have second amendment rights, but you still can't carry at work, Billy.

I don't think that police should be unarmed -- I just think they should have a handgun as last resort, and be imprisoned for an itchy trigger finger.

Archived