The Dumbest Status Presently On Your Facebook News Feed

Mack Kilimaro

Remember: I watch Law and Order, Castle, Bones, Criminal Minds, CSI, CSI Miami, and EVERY SINGLE EPISODE OF NCIS. You tick me off...I won't leave evidence.

I dont know which is worse livin life with someone knowin it was a big mistake or not carin to fact you know it was a big mistake and wish you can take it all back because you hurt cause they hurt so you hurt them you playin fire with fire gets you know were i wish i figure that out a long time ago hopin i can get through this and move on with my life

What follows is a long, extremely personal discussion about how badly her marriage is going, how the husband has refused to go to couples counseling and has been "talking to" some girl, how he treats the kids, what happens in their intimate moments, and so on, all written in run-on sentences. Worst part? The person who started it isn't even my "friend," it shows up on my news feed because one of my "friends" participated in the discussion. Some people really have no idea how not private their online conversations are.

She actually made the facebook account for her dog. What the fuck is wrong with people? This, more than any other thing I have ever seen on FB, makes me want to delete my account.

Woof! Woof woof woof! Woof woof? Woof woof woof woof!!!1 :tantrum:

If people treat others like shit then its about time they get the same treatment back. karma's a bitch!

followed by '... went from being "in a relationship" to "it's complicated".'

On the other hand this does prove she can spell when she puts her mind to it.

This thread has also just helped me solve the mystery of why my non-drinking SIL changed her status to 'tequila' at 2 in the afternoon.

Archived