The Dumbest Status Presently On Your Facebook News Feed

Mack Kilimaro

This is my favourite of those annoying "Plz repost!" statuses I've seen:

Copy this text and put it in your status if you know someone or have heard of someone who knows someone. If you don't know anyone or even if you've just heard of someone who doesn't know anyone then still copy this. It's important to spread the message. And the hearts! ♥♥♥♥♥♥ For f**k's sake, don't forget the hearts!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

I rather liked this one from a few months back:

Please, join me in putting this on your status if you or someone you love has been eaten by velociraptors. It's time to let silent victims everywhere know that there is no shame in being ripped limb from limb and gobbled up for vicious sport. Velociraptors are, after all, kind ......of......unstoppable. 93% won't copy and paste this.

Go to hell girl, you make me sick!

I hope your new boyfriend gets cancer in his dick

Class.

This is after a ton of drama from their long break up and then a bunch of emo "I'm so lost" postings from a real meathead, "bro" frat boy.

i would like to add girls who take the contrast to 100% on their profile pics and add some elementry type text with a quote such as "girls know how to have fun"

also people who put song lyrics as their status and other people comment and post the rest of the lyrics to said song

Wishes do come true...

HAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAA!!!!!

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

I'm so fucking glad I'm not working in the office tomorrow. Everyone's going to be pissed.

And in memoriam of the Pats tonight, here is my football related Facebook feed.

I hope Belichick has something up his sleeve for the second half.

jets blow Sanchez can't play

I think I'm gonna throw up

it all comes down to faith people, it's not over 'til it's over.

What is going on? The only highlight so far is Shannon Sharp's black velvet blazer . . . let's have a better second half. Come on PATS!

can hear Bill yelling at them from here.

WTF is going on PATS????

that's what I'm talking about...TOUCHDOWN!

Thank you God!!!!

This is painful

they will still win

Brady f#cking run with the ball if you have to

when does baseball season start. omg, I am done throwing up...I am just done! You were outplayed boys.

jets are winning......21-11. this sucks!

2 minutes...

I have come to the conclusion that I didn't drink enough during this f#ckin game

hahahahaha can u say Jets?

I'm going to do laundry

this SUCKS!!!!

would of like to see Belichick rip Ryan's f#cking ear off

all I have to say is GO STEELERS

That was fucking awesome.

devastated.

My husband is smiling from ear to ear "THE JETS WON" he is ????.

Lets go Celtics... i guess.... </3

defeated...deflated...but hopeful.

Sad, that's all there is to say.

And then me:

George must be thrilled.

Wh-what does... what does that even mean? Second part is clear, but am I missing something with the beverage analogy?

Mine is...

"todays winners = seahawks and pats"

Oops.

Wh-what does... what does that even mean? Second part is clear, but am I missing something with the beverage analogy?

I really have NO clue. I kind of wondered if it was some US slang/cultural thing that I was unaware of, but apparently not. The woman is kind of nuts and has provided me with lots of amusing/disturbing statuses but this one... it deserves a prize.

Archived