The Dumbest Status Presently On Your Facebook News Feed

Mack Kilimaro

Offered without commentary, from a young man I worked with for a summer.

Yeah...I happened upon a commercial for those while watching the Style channel this weekend (Little Miss Sunshine was on), and my gram walked in while the commercial was playing.

:leaving:

My husband has made me laugh. Wiped my tears. Hugged me tight. Watched me succeed. Seen me fail. Cheered me on. Kept me going strong. My Husband is a promise from God that I will have a friend as long as we both are on this Earth. Put this as your status if you love your husband.

While bad, my favorite part was that in the comments someone posted "Gag me." I don't know this person, but I want to be their friend.

My Husband is a promise from God that I will have a friend as long as we both are on this Earth.

So God has broken his promise on those 50% of marriages that end in divorce?

What an asshole.

This doesn't really count since the person's Facebook was clearly hacked by their boyfriend, but it made me laugh;

My cunt rules. It really is the best vagina.

You know, the hacked statuses definitely make me chuckle. An ex coworker of mine had her fiancé hack hers, and it was a day of great statuses:

True confession. I snore so loudly I vibrate Brett's balls at night.

I fart, but blame the baby.

My feet look like Frodo's. No wonder Brett won't go near them when I ask for a foot massage.

You get the idea. It was a new status an hour, at least.

stuff like this makes me sorta sad just cause its so pathetic:

Yeah, I'm Feeling Like A Star, You Can't Stop My Shine, I'm Loving Cloud 9, My Heads In The Sky, I'm Solo, I'm Riding Solo, I'm Riding Solo, ░❥•♪♫✫¨´`'*°☆.¸.✫¨´`'*°☆.¸.✫¨´`'*°☆.¸.✫¨´`'*°☆░❥•♪♫(¯`♥´¯)(¯`♥´¯)(¯`♥´¯)

I know its probably lyrics from some dumb song, but all the little stars and crap... ugh.

dear george,

i guess i can forgive you for biting me. after all, i did put you in the ditch.

this means we are even now, so you better be nice to me or be expecting to say hello to a tree.

sincerely, the crazy girl who talks to her car "george"

This makes about as much sense as the newspaper articles she writes except written better.

Every time I read this thread I check my newsfeed for interesting things... and except for the ongoing saga of my ex-gf's brother (why am I still friends with him?) who constantly posts things like "someone please talk to me" "text me I'm bored and lonely" or just simply "unloved" to get people to validate his existence, there's really nothing entertaining...

If only I had seen this thread six months ago. I'm friends with both halves of a married couple who were, at least for a time, on the verge of a very Facebook-public divorce. It was funny.

I hate all the "please repost" updates, I seem to be seeing more and more each day.

I AM A BITCH!!! ..... Unfortunately most women won't repost this.... I'm a handful, I'm strong willed, independent, a bit outspoken and I tell it like it is... I make mistakes, I'm someone out of control & at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best... If you're a BITCH, repost!... I dare you!.... I'll be looking for the ladies who repost.

This one is from a couple of days ago but definitely deserves a spot here. I saw several people posting it.

I'm not VERY superstitious, but this year July has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays. This happens once every 823 years. This is called money bags. So, copy this to your status and money will arrive within 4 days... based on Chinese Feng Shui. The one who does not copy will be without money.....

I think that I might be in love with myself. I'm such a genuine person, noooot to mention drop dead sexy. I can write, my capacity to really care about people goes beyond even my understanding, pretty classy. Plus I can write. Like a boss. My personality? I'M SO MUCH FUN TO BE WITH. I'm deceptively intelligent at times due to my carefree, bubbly nature, but I'm one effing smart chica. If I sound concieded so be it.

Really really, if you're that great of a person then you don't need to tell everyone sho don't tell.

And of course the first comment is one of my other friends saying "its funny because you spelled conceited wrong".

The drama continues

well evry1 im givin (name) another chance and its so fkn hard wth no trust.please wish me luck cause i hav a feeling im gna need it.

threw out all pics and things related to my x's today.its tym 4 a fresh start and i love my (name).

Only had 3hrs sleep,got a rotton hangova and jst got a call to be at ajob interview at lunch. Arrrrrr fk! preti nervous n feel like shit,wish me luck evry1.

then there was this one

an other day, an other night... time to sleep tight!

i say goodnight to the ones i love,

and feel guarded by my angels up above!!!

sweet dreams everyone!!!

i really want to start this up on facebook to see if anyone posts it "at 5 he gave you a valentine in school, at 10 he gave you flowers with the money he saved from mowing lawns, at 15 he gave you his class ring, at 20 he gave you an STD. if you've ever gotten an STD please re-post this in your status."

The slow destruction of a marriage, via facebook... I'll have to do this in chronological order. Some background - I went to high school with these two, the guy (M) a few years older than me got the girl (G), who was in my class, pregnant, so they got married and he joined the marines.

Yesterday:

G - so sick an tired of this freakin shit!!! it really makes the bitch in me come out!!!

M - Why is something easy so hard

Best part of this: somebody commented "Go take a stool softener!"

M - "Well I thot it was a good decision"

"Do not know where this path is leading me"

The above two within an hour of each other.

Today:

G - 'they say' date=' time heals everything.....im still waiting'[/quote']

Then... uh oh! ... her relationship status went from "Married" to "It's complicated"

This is at least the third time I've seen this happen. I really want to comment on their statuses and say, YOU LIVE IN THE SAME FUCKING HOUSE, JUST GO TALK TO EACH OTHER.

Archived