The Dumbest Status Presently On Your Facebook News Feed

Mack Kilimaro

car fixed! broke again. but its ok cuz I'm finally gettin things taken care of. ;)

who wants to drink when I get outta work tonite? workin 5-1am ish. someones gotta be game... text

hell yeaaaaa! its raining! I hope it pours!!! yea I'm a twisted bitch ;) text

It wouldn't be so bad if these were not from the same person no more than a minute apart each.

And then there's this gem:

there's a place downtown where the brownies come around.....it's a hole in the wall.....it's a dirty free for all......and brown turns me on when brown takes the wranglers off and brown takes em off everyone take em off.......ohhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhh

I have no fucking idea what this fucker is going on about. But reading it made me drop 2 f-bombs in the same sentence here.

Sometimes you should just turn down the friend request from those people in high school that you haven't seen since.

In the last 3 hours...

Repeat after me...goosefraba....

Cleaned the house today!!! Now cooking dinner!! Loving working nights ATM!! Don't start till 3pm tomorrow

hey dad happyfathers day can you plzz come or get somone to get me from 51 mossman parade waterford cause my phone got flogged otherwise i would have rang but yer

then

hey can u plzz call mum or get somone to get me from 51 mossman parade waterford cause my phone got flogged

then

hey can u plzz get somone to get me from 51 mossman parade waterford cause my phone got flogged and i cant call anyone so could u plz call mum thanks

(19 yro BiL [how is he posting on facebook?])

likes I love it when my boyfriend calls me just to say "I Love You" and You know your fu*ked when even control-alt-delete doesnt work.

wish Heaven had a phone so I could hear your voice again. I thought of

you today, but that is nothing new.I thought about you yesterday and

days before that too. I think of you in silence, I often speak your

name. All I have are memories and a picture in a frame. Your memory is

a.. keepsake from which I'll never part.. God has you in .....His arms. I

have you in my heart. Re-post if you love someone in Heaven..♥

Ok don't need anymore alcohol especially vodka and redbull buckets!!!! and Jagerbombs and Tequila shots but it's sooooo hard to say no when a cute South African guy is buying them!!!!!! Had a ball last night can't remember all of it!!! More shopping tonight and that's it - really I swear!!!!!

hmmmm wondering when I'm going to pass out from sheer exhaustion...want to sleep but can't turn brain off :-(

Loves my husband so very much!!!!

‎10 days till my birthday!!!

A big change is about to happen and certain people ain't gonna like it

Arghhhh my wrist is so soar!!!

At least it wasn't as heavy on the jesus today.

Repeat offenders are the worst. I actually haven't had anything too bad with that lately. There is definitely a lot of Jesus love going on with a couple of fringe high school people I never should have added. So it goes.

I wonder if Hello Kitty Online girl ever got her fix.

One time on my Facebook "Recommended Pages" was "Being Conservative". 1.3 million people "like" that, which I found disturbing. Also, for all that Facebook invades your privacy, that was a serious fail on their part, because one of the few pieces of information I've entered about myself is that my political views are liberal. GG Facebook.

From yesterday before the power went out:

anybody wanna go watch BIG WAVES and SURFERS at the MOOSE ATY COWBAY TONIGHT???? THE SURF IS GONNA BE 25 FEET!

then:

saw the biggest surf at cow bay! it was goin across the highway! shore rd in eastern passage.... rocks and surf flyin over the road and west lawrencetown was nice too, Shore rd out to the Hartland point had 20 foot waves! FUN DAY!!and my bro **** was on cbc news! lol

Anyone read the hurricane thread? fucking idiot. cops had to close down most of the areas he mentioned to keep these morons away.

I have a nude photo shoot setup for tomorrow ...............well the cars naked

I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL. (I grew up saying this every morning in school - it's a shame we no longer do that for fear of offending......someone). NOW, LET'S SEE HOW MANY AM...ERICANS WILL REPOST AND NOT CARE ABOUT OFFENDING ANYONE...Amen to that!!!!

Since when has the pledge been a besieged thing?

I think the four or five people that posted that on their FB all were trying to emphasize the "under god" part. There are people that think it's inappropriate to have that in the pledge, and then there's lots of people like me that couldn't care less.

*** ******* Arista winery. Like a garden party, but with modern art.

30 minutes ago via DROID · Comment · Like · Share

*** ******** Hanging in the sun at Bella vineyard

3 hours ago via DROID · Comment · Like · Share

*** ******** Heading to Robert Young.

4 hours ago via DROID · Comment · Like

*** ******** At Redd. In Yountville eating oysters

17 hours ago via DROID · Comment · Like · Share

*** ******** Off to" red" in yountville for dinner.

20 hours ago via DROID · Comment · Like

*** ******** Kelham vineyards

20 hours ago via DROID · Comment · Like · Share

*** ******** Darioush, in Napa valley

22 hours ago via Droid · Comment · Like · Share

Each with its own accompanying picture, all within the last 24 hours. This is the same guy I posted the other stupid status from and the first update after his arrival in CA was, of course, a picture of some random freeway with the caption, 'Where am I?'. <-- Headed right to towards the delete/hide button, Buddy. I'd have done it already but we share a friend that I actually like. I think 'hide' will be appropriate.

Feels like a smurf just jizzed all over my face.

Yeeeeeah um.... that's on my niece's page. :stunned:

That one wins for today!!!!

Best I got was:

Attempt two at the booty shake.

Since that was regarding Mav (and most of you got it as well)- it hardly counts.

Seems my crazies are busy today...

I think the four or five people that posted that on their FB all were trying to emphasize the "under god" part. There are people that think it's inappropriate to have that in the pledge, and then there's lots of people like me that couldn't care less.

Well, I don't especially like it, but it's been a few years since there was any serious talk of taking it out. Definitely haven't heard of any schools/organizations ceasing to use it for fear of offending anyone.

Well, I don't especially like it, but it's been a few years since there was any serious talk of taking it out. Definitely haven't heard of any schools/organizations ceasing to use it for fear of offending anyone.

I actually just saw it as an official part of a Florida State License plate today... But you can also have is as part of your regular, non-vanity plate in place of your county name since it is also the sate motto. And this you can have done for free.

Archived