The Dumbest Status Presently On Your Facebook News Feed

Mack Kilimaro

The Hello Kitty Online US/Canada server has been down all day. I'm going through withdrawal. :(

:rofl:

my girlfriends crazy anorexic friend recently had 'you all know how sick and lonely i am, if you don't start making more of an effort i might as well just kill myself'. and you people wanted me to invite this crazy bitch into my house.

yeah, that bitch is crazy and you should steer clear. that's fucked up.

my dumbest for today: pu$$y pu$$y pu$$y marijuana. (pu$$y pu$$y.)

It's not completely whack, but does make me seriously wonder how I manage to be friends with someone who posts this -

Great day to be alive! Going to be heading out for a Retreat this weekend, and my God gave us a nice, slow, ground-quenching drink last night/this morning! Praise you Lord!

as their update.

my girlfriends crazy anorexic friend recently had 'you all know how sick and lonely i am, if you don't start making more of an effort i might as well just kill myself'. and you people wanted me to invite this crazy bitch into my house.

WTF? I hate people like this. When is her birthday? A nice present of razor blades or a length of rope would be from me. Fucked up people I can deal with, fucked up people who try emotionally blackmail you with threats of suicide, get enabled.

:wacko:

Also, currently, it's the one about copying peoples' statii to see if they notice. You know who you are. Mr. X. :P

:leaving:

(Also, I copied that from Bazz. Didn't realize until a second later that it was a silly meme type thing.)

Most of mine are from relatives or friends telling me about their precious kids starting school. As a single guy I could care less.

Or not so precious... one friend's status update was to say she couldn't wait to dropkick them out of the car and burn rubber peeling out of the school parking lot next week.

:leaving:

(Also, I copied that from Bazz. Didn't realize until a second later that it was a silly meme type thing.)

I know, I'd've called him on it instead, but he wouldn't have seen it. :P

This isn't from today but the stupidest one I've ever seen is a relationship update thing. Apparently one of my friends is in a "relationship" with some "girl" who apparently graduated college at the age of negative two. We've tried to talk to him but he still think that "she" is real and he sent "her" 5,000 dollars.

I'm only 18 as are most of my friends so I do see some rather idiotic and pointless status updates but today was mostly stupidity free except for the numerous racial slurs one of my friends posted.

ugh, a friend-I-secretly-hated from highschool is back from a trip to asia, and now instead of trying for liberal but coming out racist cheesy pop-profundities about the far east ("You know, it occurs to me that perhaps the korean way of eating, seated on the floor, may not truly be inherently worse then our western ways. Something to think about, isn't it?" Radical rethink of white mans burden for 2010, I know.) she's posting twee comments about the ever so cutesily eccentric life of a would be student at, fuck it all, my campus.(Please, please let her be taking archeology or law or something so I never run into her, ever.) "I too am now looking for an apartment. Chocolate and cookies for people who help me. smiley smiley". yuck. grow up.

Love this thread :thumbsup:

Most of mine are from relatives or friends telling me about their precious kids starting school. As a single guy I could care less.

I think that general things your kid is doing is legit since people's kids are a major part of their life but I'll unfriend anyone who posts too much about bodily functios- either theirs while pregnant or the baby's. If I wouldn't want to see it, I don't want to hear about it. So your kid going off to school is fine, but his poop, your cervical mucus, and the actual picture of your pregnancy test that you peed all over, you can keep to yourself.

This is totally the opposite, but I figure its worth mentioning - one current status on my list is

"Biked 6343km across Canada, thanks for the support from everyone."

Sometimes someone manages to remind me people can be awesome in amongst the inanity.

Archived