New Promo Teaser Tonight

Westeros

Hi! Thank you for your answer :cheers:

But I want to know the other sentence :blushing:

I can write full here to see if I understand correctly?

I come from a forum of Spain and we want to understand everything :blushing:

-Winter is coming

-This one will be long, and the darks things will comes with it (Aemon)

-I saw that I saw

-I know they did it. In my bones I know it (Catelyn)

-The boy can´t talk, if he does, i´ll kill him (Jaime)

-I don't want to be his queen. I want to go home (Daenerys)

-My brother has his sword, and I have my mind (Tyrion)

-You don´t have my name, you have my blood (Ned)

-¿?

-Distrust in me is the wisest thing you've done (Petyr)

-Everyone who isn't us is an enemy… and i´ll kill him (Cersei)

-If you kill me your brother's a dead man (Ned)

-Stop this madness in the name of your king! (Robert Baratheon)

-I'll kill the whole bloody lot of them, until you and I are the only people left in this world...

Edit: Oh, I was writting and don´t read you :bowdown: thank you so much :wub:

I have a question what is the Crow supposed to mean?? I know its dark and gritty and means bad things to come

"Dark wings, dark words" is a line used a bit in the novels. The raven is a messenger in the books, literally, everyone (important) gets information/mail from messenger ravens, and sometimes the news is bad news. Thus, "Dark wings... Dark words..."

I dont know, I actually always saw Nan as a rather normal person, maybe going into such vocal escapades only when she was really telling stories to kids.

-hopefully these pieces we heard were taken directly from such a scene, where one tries to embellish the telling for kids.-

Well, pretty much the ONLY time we see Old Nan in the books doing anything significant at all is when she is telling stories to kids. So its 99.99999% likely the scene is from her telling stories for kids. Its amazing to me what people will nit-pick!

Well, pretty much the ONLY time we see Old Nan in the books doing anything significant at all is when she is telling stories to kids. So its 99.99999% likely the scene is from her telling stories for kids.

It's 100% likely, since that dialogue is almost exactly word-for-word from a scene in AGOT where Nan is telling stories to Bran, like Infidel said. Half a dozen people have already pointed that out to The Smiling Knight, but I guess he stopped reading this thread.

• 1 month later...

I'm coming late to this, but... I think Jon was included because he's the main characters for one of the three overarcing storylines of the series. But since of the characters in the promo he's the only who is both physically never in King's Landing and has no aspirations to the throne, they chose to have Ned speak in his place.

Also, in the screencap gallery here, I think it's very cool and appropriate that both Cersei and Littlefinger are turning their heads so that their faces are shrouded in shadows. As if both characters had things to hide... and oh, do they.

Archived