Jon + Dany = <3

An_Other

If Dany and Jon get together, it is because Martin has gone a bit dottery in his old age. I think Martin has written in the impression that Jon and Dany are meant to be together only so he can break that idea. Martin appears to hate predictability - and Jon + Dany sitting in a tree F U C K I N G is too predictable. Meaning it won't happen.

I personally believe Dany will hate Jon and blame him for Ned's betrayal of her family, and they will go to war, in which one or both will die.

By asking that question you are pretty much saying that there will be no romance/sex between them in the future book. Jon is very much aware that Targs marry Targs as it is common knowledge in Westeros, so your defense that Jon grow up in a culture that reviles incestuous is not a good reason to discard that they will not have relationship.

So Jon would suddenly self identify as a Targaryen and figure it's ok to abandon all these beliefs and values he's been taught all his life? And break his vows again to boot?

You see why I'm having a problem with all this; it basically undermines a significant of characterisation and plot because, for some reason, Jon and Dany should be together. I'll reiterate, it's the worst kind of shipping.

Once they enter sexual relationship and fall inlove do you think that incestuous is going to be a problem if they want to marry. No because Targs Marry Targs is widely accepted in Westeros.

I wouldn't hold your breath that they'll fall in love in the brief time they'd be able to interact.

If Dany and Jon get together, it is because Martin has gone a bit dottery in his old age. I think Martin has written in the impression that Jon and Dany are meant to be together only so he can break that idea.

Oh ye of little faith. :)

Should Jon and Dany meet and somehow engage in some sort of love story, I fully trust GRRM to write it well enough for it to be plausible without being wrong.

So Jon would suddenly self identify as a Targaryen and figure it's ok to abandon all these beliefs and values he's been taught all his life? And break his vows again to boot?

You see why I'm having a problem with all this; it basically undermines a significant of characterisation and plot because, for some reason, Jon and Dany should be together. I'll reiterate, it's the worst kind of shipping.

I wouldn't hold your breath that they'll fall in love in the brief time they'd be able to interact.

Lets see they don't fall inlove? Lets leave that out of the equation. Now are you actually firm believer that they will not have sex/relationship? If R+L=J he is a Half targ, is that incest or no? We can look at this many different ways, but I do not think you can just discard that No No they will not have sex/relationshp. You saying Jon cannot change because if he does he will abandon his values and beliefs?

K going to sleep :) Night all

Oh ye of little faith. :)

Should Jon and Dany meet and somehow engage in some sort of love story, I fully trust GRRM to write it well enough for it to be plausible without being wrong.

Personally, I really want Jon to become Stark/Dayne , Either its Ned or Brandon, I don't care, but we have so much proof of R+L=J so I am crossing my finger so bad.

Jon is a Stark, even if Rhaegar is his father.

There is a chance that D + J will fall in love. However, once Jon learns his true identity, he will leave Dany. Jon does not want to sit on the Iron Throne, so if Dany will become Queen,m he will just basically say No, thanks. If Jon gets the throne for some reason, he doesn't need Dany (no king needs a wife who cannot give him heirs). Even if he is in love with her (which I doubt he will).

Dany is a strong woman, who leads her people. That's something Jon might admire. However, Jon won't accept to take orders from his wife (especially if those are against his own honor) If Dany leaves everything on him, she is no better than any southron queen - and Jon doesn't like the type. And I just don't see Dany as someone who is an active, strong, but only supporting queen of the rightful king (who has the real authority). She is either just some "little girl" or the "blood of the dragon".

Anyway, I think Jon will be attracted to her (depending on the circumstances) at first, but will leave her later on (and he will definitely love Arya more, than Dany). Dany may not be attracted to him first, but as she gets know him, she will be more and more impressed and attracted to him, and finally love him. (and just by this time Jon will leave her as he will be less and less attracted to her as time goes on) :devil:

Jon is a Stark, even if Rhaegar is his father.

There is a chance that D + J will fall in love. However, once Jon learns his true identity, he will leave Dany. Jon does not want to sit on the Iron Throne, so if Dany will become Queen,m he will just basically say No, thanks. If Jon gets the throne for some reason, he doesn't need Dany (no king needs a wife who cannot give him heirs). Even if he is in love with her (which I doubt he will).

Dany is a strong woman, who leads her people. That's something Jon might admire. However, Jon won't accept to take orders from his wife (especially if those are against his own honor) If Dany leaves everything on him, she is no better than any southron queen - and Jon doesn't like the type. And I just don't see Dany as someone who is an active, strong, but only supporting queen of the rightful king (who has the real authority). She is either just some "little girl" or the "blood of the dragon".

Anyway, I think Jon will be attracted to her (depending on the circumstances) at first, but will leave her later on (and he will definitely love Arya more, than Dany). Dany may not be attracted to him first, but as she gets know him, she will be more and more impressed and attracted to him, and finally love him. (and just by this time Jon will leave her as he will be less and less attracted to her as time goes on) :devil:

Love your enthusiasm :)

Jon doesn't want the iron throne...but he may see it as his duty to take it if he finds out he's a Targ. That may also mean marrying & sharing equal power with Dany, "for the sake of the realm". If she still can't have kids, there is always polygamy & approved mistresses. Not ideal but sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do! :shocked: :leer: :lmao: ;)

Targs were trying to keep their blood pure because they were the blood of the dragon - that was needed to master the dragons. If Jon succeeds at warging a dragon, that means he just found a knew way of controlling them - and it needs First man blood. So in this case he doesn't need Dany for anything - if he wants to keep pure warg blood, he must marry Arya :cool4:

I will ritually burn my books if Jon and Daenerys ever fall in love or something like it. Really, it's not because I dislike the fact that they're aunt and nephew (seriously, that's just.. not done) it's just because I sincerely REALLY dislike Daenerys. And I like Jon.

I will do the same when Sansa dies.

So, jon leaves dany. (Maybe for someone else...i am a huge, and probably the only, jon-arya shipper).

However, they won't have an happy ending.

Jon/Arya shippers exist? I can understand Jon/Robb and SecretTargJon/AuntDany but dayummm...

I will ritually burn my books if Jon and Daenerys ever fall in love or something like it. Really, it's not because I dislike the fact that they're aunt and nephew (seriously, that's just.. not done) it's just because I sincerely REALLY dislike Daenerys. And I like Jon.

I will do the same when Sansa dies.

I love it when I see fervent support for Sansa. She's actually fricking amazing. <3

I don't think I'll ever get over the shock of discovering Dany-haters. Maybe it's because I saw the show (in which she's set up as a very difficult-to-hate person) first.

Also, I support Jon/Dany.

Jon/Arya shippers exist? I can understand Jon/Robb and SecretTargJon/AuntDany but dayummm...

You have no idea who are shipped on these boards, do you? Because frankly, this isn't the first time I came across a Jon/Arya shipper, which just disgusts me to the end.

Everyone is shipped with everyone here, so to speak. Really, name some characters and they're shipped.

You have no idea who are shipped on these boards, do you? Because frankly, this isn't the first time I came across a Jon/Arya shipper, which just disgusts me to the end.

Everyone is shipped with everyone here, so to speak. Really, name some characters and they're shipped.

I've seen tonnes of crazy ships but I've only ever thought of this one as a bit of a joke. Besides, Arya is a strong woman who don't need no man.

I've seen tonnes of crazy ships but I've only ever thought of this one as a bit of a joke. Besides, Arya is a strong woman who don't need no man.

Oh no, most people are reaaaaaally serious about their shippings. ;) Robb and Sansa are shipped as well for example. I haven't seen it here yet, but seriously, Tumblrpeople are sometimes even crazier than we here.

Archived