Major League Baseball

Paxter

I would like to say thank you, I appreciate your continued belief in a silly side of me I have yet to fully develop, tap and unleash.

(fuck the oxford comma)

Oxford comma ain't got shit. All it can do is stand in the corner as it's sometimes used and sometimes isn't. Being told that it isn't necessary. Won't ever be a full comma. It'll never be a winner that way. Unlike my bro, the semicolon. Sometimes ya just gotta use one of them.

Oxford comma ain't got shit. All it can do is stand in the corner as it's sometimes used and sometimes isn't. Being told that it isn't necessary. Won't ever be a full comma. It'll never be a winner that way. Unlike my bro, the semicolon. Sometimes ya just gotta use one of them.

The semicolon is for people who want to be Virginia Woolf.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

So, tonight passed the deadline for signing draft picks in MLB. I know that the MLB draft isn't as exciting as the NFL one because the impact isn't as immediate, but did any of your teams surprise you by signing/not signing somebody you cared enough about to know about?

The O's signed top pick Dylan Bundy for way less than the $30 million he was supposedly asking for. His brother is already a pitcher in the system. How cool would it be if they both made it to the show?

So....the Brewers seem like they have something special going on this year. Another walk off win coming off an awesome start for Gallardo. They haven't been scoring, but who gives a shit as long as they keep winning.

It's been a lot of fun being a Brewer fan this year!

Edit: (for Bones)

Fuck the Dodgers...fuck em. And the Cards too...and all their fans. Fucking redneck, arch loving, confused city-state fucking fans. Fuck em. I heard Albert Pujols take roids and makes Berkman pop the pimples on his back while Holiday laughs at how small his balls are.

As a Brewer fan, I'm not sure what was sweeter - the walk-off hit from Kotsay or the blast from Jones that made its way into the Allegheny. A month ago I really didn't think I would be saying this this year, but, go Pirates?

Epic Indians v ChiSox game unfolding - all locked-up at 7 apiece in the 13th. Crucial game for both teams as well.

Also, you'd have to say that NL Central is the Brewers to lose now. Cards 7 games adrift.

Edit: (for Bones)

Fuck the Dodgers...fuck em. And the Cards too...and all their fans. Fucking redneck, arch loving, confused city-state fucking fans. Fuck em. I heard Albert Pujols take roids and makes Berkman pop the pimples on his back while Holiday laughs at how small his balls are.

:stunned:

Woah we're discussing Pujols' back acne...did you really have to go there man??

I doubt Bones can top that :leaving:.

Nice form. My only criticism is that I've never heard that Pujols isn't clean. Bonus points trashing the Dodgers without giving any reasons.

Because no one needs a reason to trash the Dodgers.

I doubt Bones can top that.

You must be new here. :smoking:

Epic Indians v ChiSox game unfolding - all locked-up at 7 apiece in the 13th. Crucial game for both teams as well.

Also, you'd have to say that NL Central is the Brewers to lose now. Cards 7 games adrift.

:stunned:

Woah we're discussing Pujols' back acne...did you really have to go there man??

I doubt Bones can top that :leaving:.

I think Bones opened Pandora's box....something is alive in me! I have always looked up to Pujols as a great hitter, but he is clearly a cheater! Fuck him. Juicer

Nice form. My only criticism is that I've never heard that Pujols isn't clean. Bonus points trashing the Dodgers without giving any reasons.

Because no one needs a reason to trash the Dodgers.

You must be new here. :smoking:

I have a hard time giving a reason to trash the Dodgers because...well there are so many reasons now. I mean look...baseball is running the team and that means Bud Selig...and we all know what a shitty job he did with the Brewers, so until Mark Antanasio decides to buy the Dodgers...well they are pretty fucked. It was a mercy I did not give any reasons...a mercy to my tired ass fingers.

What is this "baseball" you all speak of?

I took a hard hit to the head last night, and I don't recall this subject. Must not be important.

Looks like the Redwyne fleet skipped both Tropicana and Busch and somehow made it to the south-west shores of Lake Michigan :ohwell:.

In a game where Juan Pierre hits a home run and they have five triples, I'm not surprised it's been a crazy game. Juan Pierre at the plate, maybe to win.

Hit submit and there it goes. A White Sox winner.

Yep big win for Konerko and co. today. I'd like to see them overhaul the Indians and Detroit, but there's still a long way to go. I think this is is the first time the ChiSox are over .500 since April?

What is this "baseball" you all speak of?

I took a hard hit to the head last night, and I don't recall this subject. Must not be important.

Does this mean you are turning your attention to football now Trisk? Stop on in here from time to time and let me know how the Pack and Rogers are doing OK?

=)

Looks like the Redwyne fleet skipped both Tropicana and Busch and somehow made it to the south-west shores of Lake Michigan :ohwell:.

Yep big win for Konerko and co. today. I'd like to see them overhaul the Indians and Detroit, but there's still a long way to go. I think this is is the first time the ChiSox are over .500 since April?

I would love to see that too! And yeah - feels good to be in the black again.

Mark Buehrle trying to set a Sox record 19 straight starts with less than three earned runs.

Mark Buehrle trying to set a Sox record 19 straight starts with less than three earned runs.

I think you just committed the equivalent of talking about a no-hitter in progress, and with the same result! Doesn't anybody believe in jinxes any more?

Firing your GM in mid-August has to be one of the prime signs of having no idea what the hell you are doing. If you're going to can a guy before the season ends but after the trade deadline passed, why not just can him in July so the next guy can make some deals? So weird. Oh well. Hopefully things can get better for the Cubs now. Any time another team ascends from the depths it reminds me that it's possible and maybe the Orioles will do it some day too.

Archived