Who will kill Darrio?

Spoony

I don't really care how he dies, as long as he gets wrapped up soon. Since Daario's introduction in Storm, I've always disliked the guy and I've often wondered whether he'd be a betrayal. If Dany's going to have a love interest/affair/marriage, I'd rather it be to a more substantial character than Hizdahr or Daario, so that something of significance can come of it in the story.

I feel the same way.

I'd like to see both Daario and Hizdar gone (I was so annoyed when Barristan didn't kill Hizdar).

Victarion can be next; I was sorry Moquorro cured him (though I am hoping the cure was just another illusion and he's going to crumble away piece by piece).

After he IMPALED GREGOR WITH A SPEAR. Right through the body.

Gregor was dead either way.

Yeah, Oberyn got his 'fucking skull crushed' but in the process he beat a man in full plate wielding a two handed greatsword, while he himself wore light mail and a spear. Seems plenty bad ass to me. The one and only reason he died was he got too close and wanted to the finish the job. Gregor wasn't getting up. Ever.

you mad?

durka durka

Ok i got my fantasy ending of Dario,Victarion,Hizdarahahahahahah!!!

So,Victarion kills Hizdaara..cant spell it,and goes on Dany like-"hey baby!"

Than he realise there is Dario in the picture.

They fight

Victarion kills Dario and dies later of wounds inflicted in fight

Epilog

Im sooo happy!!!!

:cheers:

Dany will not marry Victarion. Maybe she will make him Admiral (she has none at this moment) but he is to... low born for the queen. Seriously. Yes, I know he has the claim for the Iron Islands but they are so... puny... She will first mary Willas or Jon/Bran or even Trystane or the Imp until she will marry Victarion.

As to whom will kill Daario. I think the slavers will take care of that so that Dany can go on a killing spree...

P.S. I hope Jorah will kill Hizdahr though...

Nah. Quentyn was highborn but useless to her so she refused him.

Victarion is technically as highborn as Quentyn - but much more useful to her.

He has ships, he can fight, and he will be her ride back to westeros.

He will also find a use as Dany's admiral, but the question really is what he wants from her in return for what she needs from him - and marriage is the likely price (which will cost her little in all honesty).

Willas would be a fair match, but he will probably marry Arrianne, or Arriane will marry Aegon. Or as a long-shot Willas might end up marrying Sansa.

Or he will simply remain on the unseen fringes of the story as he has been up until this moment.

Marriage to Trystane or to the Imp wouldn't give Dany anything at all, other than the support she is sure to receive from them anyhow.

And a Stark marriage seems like a silly option at this point, since Bran is going to become a tree, Rickon is a child with an unsure fate, and Jon a bastard member of the Nightswatch.

He will also find a use as Dany's admiral, but the question really is what he wants from her in return for what she needs from him - and marriage is the likely price (which will cost her little in all honesty).

I think the burned body of Euron and the Iron Islands will be enough for the passage home... if she will go home. Although, she won't need the ships to go home if she gets the new kalasar...

P.S. Hey, maybe she'll marry Sansa... that would be something.

He was fired over the walls of Mereen in a trebuchet (as was announced in one of Barristan's chapter, the last one unless I'm mistaken). Pretty sure he's dead, along with Jhogo, the Unsullied Hero, and that one other dude.

It doesn't say who those corpses are. In keeping with the medieval theme its more likely they're plaguefilled corpses to put the pale mare into the city.

It doesn't say who those corpses are. In keeping with the medieval theme its more likely they're plaguefilled corpses to put the pale mare into the city.

Pale mare is already in the city but corpses reeking of pale mare would freak out everyone who is trying to avoid getting the pale mare. All we know for now is that they were corpses. The longer Dany stays away the more likely that Daario will die.

Dany will not marry Victarion. Maybe she will make him Admiral (she has none at this moment) but he is to... low born for the queen. Seriously. Yes, I know he has the claim for the Iron Islands but they are so... puny... She will first mary Willas or Jon/Bran or even Trystane or the Imp until she will marry Victarion.

This is Victarion we're talking about, not Quentyn. Victarion isn't going to take no for answer. If she refuses him he'll probably say something poetic like "fuck you" and throw her over his shoulder and head back to westeros curb stomping anyone who tries to stop him.

This is Victarion we're talking about, not Quentyn. Victarion isn't going to take no for answer. If she refuses him he'll probably say something poetic like "fuck you" and throw her over his shoulder and head back to westeros curb stomping anyone who tries to stop him.

Yeah , he'd get about 3 steps with Dany on his shoulder until Drogon char-broils his Iron ass....

Dany needs ships if she wants to ever leave Meeren and bring her army with her, Vic has many ships with him and can steal more if she needs them, we spent nearly the first three books with Dany trying to get to Westeros and the only thing stopping her was the narrow sea. Vic is in a pretty good bargaining position as long as he knows of Dany's desperate need for ships, Ironborn will never follow a woman, even if she is the dragon queen, she needs Vic if she is to get to Westeros. The difference between Quentyn and Vic is that Vic's ships are with him and ready to be used, while the Dornish spears are back in Dorne and useless to her.

Archived