NYC BWB peeps...MEET JAN 12!

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be there, but no Xray is sad news indeed. I can't imagine why printing is such a hassle. I just click on "File" then "Print" and it works for me. Here's a tip, though: if it says "PC LOAD LETTER", don't take it out back and smash it to bits.

ETA: The X's and TC know me, but for everyone else, look for a bald Indian dude with a goatee.

Nice. Yes, I think we're meeting at Gingerman. At least, that's where Mr. X is gonna be. ;)

If I come over and help you get done faster, will you make it tonight? Wait.. don't waste time answering; get your work done. I'll be there in two shakes.

In fact, let's ALL go and help Xray. Come on, people! Who's with me? Let's go! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?! Hell no!!

For three reasons: 1) Centrally located, 2) Good selection of food and drink and workable price-points, 3) Flexible seating/can accomodate a large group.

You'd be surprised how few places in NYC can fulfill all three of those criteria. My dream is to find 4) Not obnoxiously loud, but that's probably a fool's errand

ETA -- Alas, for my work this is all about a waiting game at this point. A certain group of individuals has to read my story, then I have to incorporate their wishes/changes, and still hit my deadline tomorrow.

Apparently it has to do with beer selection and non-noisiness? I dunno... never been there. But near Penn Station works for me, too.

eta: Beaten by Xray. Again.

Archived