Biggest badass in the series?

The Drunkard

3. I believe he made it to the finals of the Tourney At Harrenhall, which was like Westeros version of the Pride Heavyweight Grand Prix back when Cro Cop / Fedor / Nog were in their prime.

lol that you knew at least one person would get this reference

Inarguably its Gregor Clegane. The most brutal most vicious most ruthless champion. His style is impetuous and his defense is impregnable. Simply put the biggest strongest meanest guy in Westeros.

Now somebody do me a favor and cue the music!

Strong Belwas is my fave. But Jon...I don't know, maybe he doesn't exactly qualify according to the guidelines here, but I will always think of him as a badass. "Fetch me a block" made me fist-pump on the train ride home.

Also, the Waif. She is such a great balance of comforting and scary.

Besides The Slayer -

Child: Arya - badass in child form. Will slit your throat then warg her wolf and eat you.

Man: Ser Barristan the Bold - only feels alive when he's gutting someone.

Monster: Hot Pie - hold on, hold on. I know what you're all probably saying. Hot Pie? Well, yes, Hot Pie. He kicks boys to death until their cocks turn black, screams his name while he's killing people (just in case in they survive so they won't forget who did the deed), and he sells his mommy's pies (made with his defeated foes most like) on the weekends. A living demon that one.

Arya - There is no other character that has racked a bodycount of at least six (with her own hands) before the age of twelve.

Syrio Forell - After uttering "the first sword of Braavos doesn't run" proceeds to kill or mortally wound five armoured men with a wooden sword in order to save the little girl mentioned above.

Donal Noye & Mag Mar Tun Doh Weg - reading the aftermath of their battle gave me goosebumps.

Jamie Lannister - Losing the battle and going after the enemy commander and taking three guys down before getting captured is pretty badass.

The Greatjon - explenations are redundant.

Syrio Forell - After uttering "the first sword of Braavos doesn't run" proceeds to kill or mortally wound five armoured men with a wooden sword in order to save the little girl mentioned above.

Yeah Syrio Forell is pretty badass so is Jaime Lannister.

Victarion---he kills w/out blinking as he follows a strict code (I can't say moral), he still hates his brother for forcing him to kill the woman he loved, his arm is freaking burnt, smoking and he says it works & feels healed.

In my eyes he is huge, wields large weapons, but commands and receives loyalty from his men. He is a strong believer in Drowned God (is that right?)and the water's power, he pays tribute to the Red God as thanks, not because he is a follower.

He's rough with women, but I love the idea of him being with Dany. Big age difference, but she loves bad ass men, who do not respect women, but Dany seems to tame them. :-)

Archived