What would your house/sigil/words be?

Gingerly Grumkin

PrinceHenryis, I think our houses would get along fine. :-)

Rottweilers are the dogs most like me personality and I miss my old one...my dog in my avatar is also quite fun as well, though he is not a Rottweiler.

ETA: Irish wolfhounds, at least the modern variety, are quite gentle. Not like Sandor and Gregor at all...

PrinceHenryis, I think our houses would get along fine. :-)

Rottweilers are the dogs most like me personality and I miss my old one...my dog in my avatar is also quite fun as well, though he is not a Rottweiler.

ETA: Irish wolfhounds, at least the modern variety, are quite gentle. Not like Sandor and Gregor at all...

Take a bunch of Wolfhounds, and let Papa Clegane raise them. Let's see how they turn out.

Many of us do have a Coat of Arms, and house words.

Mine for example is:

Six black lions with red tongues standing on a silver field.

My words are "A te, pro te" meaning From thee for thee. And Fortis atque fidelis which means Brave/Strong and Faithful.

So, sadly, I think my ancient family was granted lands/titles by Lancasters(Lannisters) :frown5:

I think mine was a black and white coat of arms separated by 4 with a lion and I don't recall what the other 3 were.... that isn't the Drake side but another side, my fathers side and thus actually mine.....

Let's both be turncloaks then.

• 5 weeks later...

House Rogers

Sigil: A Black Stag surrounded by a ring of fire on a field of grey

Words: Lords over Winter

Unofficial words: Death means nothing to us

Liege Lord: Lord Eddard Stark

Ancestral sword: Winter's Wrath (Valyrian Steel)

Many of us do have a Coat of Arms, and house words.

Mine for example is:

Six black lions with red tongues standing on a silver field.

My words are "A te, pro te" meaning From thee for thee. And Fortis atque fidelis which means Brave/Strong and Faithful.

So, sadly, I think my ancient family was granted lands/titles by Lancasters(Lannisters) :frown5:

If we're talking about our actual family's coat of arms, mine is a vulture on a field of blue and yellow, I don't recall a motto though.

If we're talking about our actual family's coat of arms, mine is a vulture on a field of blue and yellow, I don't recall a motto though.

My actual family coat of arms is a stag but I changed their words for this.

• 1 year later...

House: Nyx

Sigil: a red pheonix on a dark background with rays of light coming out of it

Motto: Shadows will shine

''I am Cassandra Nyx, The Blight, Daughter of lies, Goddess of Nightmares, Shadows and Darkness, Consort to Chaos and Mischief and I say 'Shadows will shine, because the night is mine and I am his, we need no light than eachother.'''

Alternative:

House: Nightshade

Sigil: green Belladonna leaves on a grey background

Motto: The poison we choose

''We are the poison we choose, the destruction we bring upon eachother in life and death, in love and hate.''

House: Nyx

Sigil: a red pheonix on a dark background with rays of light coming out of it

Motto: Shadows will shine

''I am Cassandra Nyx, The Blight, Daughter of lies, Goddess of Nightmares, Shadows and Darkness, Consort to Chaos and Mischief and I say 'Shadows will shine, because the night is mine and I am his, we need no light than eachother.'''

Alternative:

House: Nightshade

Sigil: green Belladonna leaves on a grey background

Motto: The poison we choose

''We are the poison we choose, the destruction we bring upon eachother in life and death, in love and hate.''

You have lost at playing the internet.

Archived