Which ONE character do you want to die?

Thorne a petty, bitter little man who takes a grudge way too far.

Indeed, that is what makes him so adorable! Nah, jk..I do hovewer think that Jon needs an adversary at the Wall, someone who doesnt share his views on everything but without exactly being an enemy. Jon needs opposition imo. Despite all of Thorne's shortcomings he does, in his own queer way, seem loyal to the watch.

Petyr Baelish, easily. Every "big" scene that he's in has been good - I imagine a Littlefinger death scene being awesome.

(Plus he's a smug, greedy, social-climbing, creepy traitor who has it coming!)

The one thing that could be said about LF is that he is one of only a handful (IIRC) of non-fighting men I can think of who has risen high and who plays an important role.. Besides him I can only think of men like Varys, Pycelle and the pyromancers. Though this does not mean that I like him, hopefully his end will be orchestrated by Sansa..

Patchface, because he's a creepy little fuck, and whenever he sings his songs I get them in my head for ages afterwards, being sung in a nursery rhyme kind of way.. Either he's haunting me, or I'm mad :uhoh:

Of the major characters, I'd say Cersei, and not at the hands of Tyrion. Possibly Jaime, like others have suggested. Would love to see her reaction to that!

Ramsay must die, this is fact. Slowly and painfully.

[whine]Just one?! But I want five! :tantrum: [/whine]

Ok, ok. How about Patchface since he is clearly at the root of all evil in Westeros! He may be the key that leads the Others into Westeros. :worried:

If not him, then Euron.

If we're killing of members of the nightwatch, methinks Samwell Tarley needs to go. Or else actually abide by the two separate codes of celibacy he is, by profession, sworn to uphold. (This is not for reasons of personal integrity, but simply because one Samwell on gorgeous young girl sex scene was enough for one lifetime.)

Also: Sam can never, ever think about sex or get a boner again. Ew.

Heh, fair enough, should do some editing on that post.

Regardless, if GRRM were to get rid of any one of these clunky, pointless characters I would be thrilled beyond belief. :cheers:

They are not sworn to celibacy the just cannot be participating fathers.

Archived