Little Finger's Death.

lostaphrodite

I hope its either Sandor or Undead Cat.

But I doubt it will happen.

Jeyne isn't high borne from what the books say. Sansa mentions : She just a stewards daughter.

To the lords and ladies, shes just another baseborn. (We are talking about Jeyne Poole? Alot of Jeynes)

Hopefully Jeyne will get some justice, but in this series thats a rarity.

This is the first time I've ever read a LF thread and I'm really surprised how many people think Sansa is going to kill LF or LF is going to rape Sansa. Those were totally the furthest things from my mind, but maybe I haven't thought deeply enough about it. I figured that Sansa would kind of become a LF accomplice, and maybe even fall for him. And then from there? I have no idea. I don't think Sansa has any kind of capability to kill someone, and while she is smart and not as naive anymore, I don't think hanging around LF for awhile is going to make her so wise that she creates some intrinsic plot to kill him. LF thinks ahead and I'm sure he's already considered the possibility of Sansa becoming rebellious or whatever. However, LF did have a direct part of her father's death and he turned her best friend into a sex slave... if she finds any of that out she is going to be pissed. But right now she is seriously confined with LF, and with how manipulative he can be, how impressionable she can be, and with how much she must desire just a simple, happy life at this point, I think he's going to do some major brainwashing on her. I noticed the last time that LF gave Sansa that long kiss, she just blushed and didn't freak out or anything. Is it beginning? However, I could totally be wrong, and Sansa kills LF right at the beginning of The Winds of Winter. *shrug* As far as LF raping her....yeah, right. He gets what he wants through words and mind games, not physical force. Plus, I think he wants to brainwash Sansa into truly liking and admiring him, not resenting him forever.

....As far as LF raping her....yeah, right. He gets what he wants through words and mind games, not physical force. Plus, I think he wants to brainwash Sansa into truly liking and admiring him, not resenting him forever.

I think that too, LF must be able to seduce her....if the little bird have indeed the brains of a little bird, she has witnessed the worst part of him, pushing her aunt in to the Moongate and liying blatantly; he maybe blackmail her; since the opportunitty of him to conquer her pure heart is lost now.

I think he gonna die by Arya hand, how is that? Since Varys reveals himself has the man behind the curtains; plotting the chaos in Westeros, supporting with Ilyrio the rise of Dany; maybe the intentions LF have to Sansa and The Heir dont fit much into their Tangaryen scheme.

Why Arya would be the killer?, dunno but must be a cool twist, she is going from Arya the SheWolf to Arya the Faceless. And be more cool if she Kills him in a glamoured fashion. ;)

No Westeros' legal system isn't the same as ours, but just because something is legal it doesn't make it right. And he still had her trained for the purpose of sending her off to Ramsay even if he was gone by that point.

No he'd "trained" her to be a prostitute. We have no idea when the Ramsay marriage idea was conceived, but it seems more likely it was by the time Baelish had set off towards the Vale.

You condone the sexual slavery of children,

Yes that's clearly what I'm doing :rolleyes:

I don't think Sansa's going to wind up being a criminal or political mastermind, and even though she's been set up as a potential assassin -- she took the hairnet full of the strangler with her -- I don't see her doing that, either. I think he'll meet the typical GRRM fate and be hoist on his own petard. In other words, just when Littlefinger thinks his plans are going to come to fruition, he will be stabbed in the back, or get a quarrel in the groin, or he'll just lose everything.

There are already some glitches in his plans for Sansa. Tyrion escaped, leaving Sansa with a living husband, and while LF would happily make her a bigamist, I don't think she'd agree. He hired Ser Shadrich as one of his bodyguards, and Ser Shadrich wants to turn Sansa in to Cersei so he can regain the property he lost in the war. I suspect that the Mad Mouse has a clue about Alayne. I also think Randa Royce knows, or suspects, who Alayne really is because Randa brought up Jon Snow in a conversation. And now that he, Sansa, and Sweetrobin are at the Gates of the Moon for the winter he should have less opportunity to put the sleazy moves on Sansa.

Then there Aegon's invasion, which should be a game changer for everyone . . .

And then there's my personal crackpot theory that the Iron Bank will coming gunning for Littlefinger because he looted the Crown's treasury.

I don't think Sansa's going to wind up being a criminal or political mastermind, and even though she's been set up as a potential assassin -- she took the hairnet full of the strangler with her -- I don't see her doing that, either. I think he'll meet the typical GRRM fate and be hoist on his own petard. In other words, just when Littlefinger thinks his plans are going to come to fruition, he will be stabbed in the back, or get a quarrel in the groin, or he'll just lose everything.

There are already some glitches in his plans for Sansa. Tyrion escaped, leaving Sansa with a living husband, and while LF would happily make her a bigamist, I don't think she'd agree. He hired Ser Shadrich as one of his bodyguards, and Ser Shadrich wants to turn Sansa in to Cersei so he can regain the property he lost in the war. I suspect that the Mad Mouse has a clue about Alayne. I also think Randa Royce knows, or suspects, who Alayne really is because Randa brought up Jon Snow in a conversation. And now that he, Sansa, and Sweetrobin are at the Gates of the Moon for the winter he should have less opportunity to put the sleazy moves on Sansa.

Then there Aegon's invasion, which should be a game changer for everyone . . .

And then there's my personal crackpot theory that the Iron Bank will coming gunning for Littlefinger because he looted the Crown's treasury.

personnaly I think its a mixture of it all sandor and the BWB might have to do with it

Jaqen H'ghar

LF betrayed Ned and in the black cells of the Red Keep prayed for his death. One step follows another.

I'm surprised Jeney was spared at all, clearly nobody intended her to married off to Ramsey at that time, and using her as a fake Arya would have been impossible with so many who knew the true Arya still living. The only reason for keeping her alive would be as leverage against Sansa - as a warning of a possible fate or threatening Jeneys death is she dose not play along.

Littlefinger seems to have outlived his usefulness until Aegon has now arrived. I think he will make a marriage compact for Sansa. Sansa will be revealed once it appears Cersei is about to be ousted in kings Landing and the Tyrells are either defeated or bend to Aegon. then, Sansa will be brought out, the Boltons lose any claim to Winterfell and Littlefinger's status will rise with Sansa. However, I think Aegon will not rule for long and Sansa and Littlefinger will fall with him.

Littlefingers sexual preferences are unknown at this point, the hints we get are that he took great pride in saying he had the maidenhead of both Cat and Lysa. He offered to marry Sansa according to Cersei and when Jeyne Pooles fate is being discussed it is decided to bring her to Littlefingers quarters with the assumption that he will put her in a brothel perhaps after he has had his way with her. He seems attracted to young maids for some reason and that is the reason some beleive he will try to rape or seduce her.

No he'd "trained" her to be a prostitute. We have no idea when the Ramsay marriage idea was conceived, but it seems more likely it was by the time Baelish had set off towards the Vale.

It would be safe to assume this happened when Tywin reached KL after the RW. Tywin needed to repay the Boltons for their fence jumping and would have handed Sansa over to them, it would have been LF that would have suggested Jeyne as an Arya substitue and for Tywin to keep his little Cat Copy safe by marrying her to Tyrion, Jeyne Poole was sent from KL before Sansa and Joff were both married off to their respective spouses. Even though LF told everyone he had departed for the Vale he was on a ship at KL waiting for Sansa to be brought to him by Dontos.

LF has been trying to off Tyrion for sometime now and it suited his plans to have Sansa married to Tyrion to keep her safe in the mean time. I think that it has been LF's plan to get his hands on Sansa since the tourney, after Cat shut him down for the last time he turned his sights towards her daugther.

This is how it looks to me anyhow.

There is no reason to beleive that Sansa will try to kill Littlefinger at this point in the story, however there is good reason to beleive that she might come around to the idea. Most of the info she has been getting has been from him, this seems likely to change once she gets down to Gates of the Moon, it was Randa who told of Jon being selected Lord Commander not LF. If Sansa expressed a desire to write or contact Jon, her last known surving close relative, how will LF respond? My guess is that he would say it is to dangerous. Is it possible that she will do this behind his back? Yes. How? maybe this Maester Coleman fellow might help her. Why would he do that? Because he is concerned that Lord Robert is being poisoned, Sansa could confide her secret to him, swear that she does not wish to be a kinslayer, promise to redouble her efforts to help Lord Robert and ask him to send a raven to Jon for her secretly. Another catalyst could be Oswell Kettleback, the Father of the 3 Kettlebacks in Cerseis service, its seems likely that Osney will die, and the other 2 will be sent to the wall perhaps with the same mission that Osney was to have had. His Father might ask Sansa to intervene if he thinks his sons are heading for certian death. Its also possible that if she finds a back door communication method with Jon that she will find out about Jeyne Poole, and she will certianly find out about Aryas marriage to Ramsey fairly soon, funny how LF hasn't mentioned that to her yet. If Jon talks to Theon he might find out about the message that Lysa sent Cat about Jon Arryns murder confirming some of what Lysa said if he passes this to Sansa. Another thing about this Ser Shadrich fellow, he mentions 2 things besides Cersei as being his motivation, gold, and he mentions that it is Varys who is offering this, indicating that perhaps his true loyalty is to him, if he is the one supplying him the gold. Ser Shadrich could end up being a back door to Varys who might attempt to turn Sansa against Littlefinger not an abductor. Also if Sansa is hearing one thing from Jon, assuming she finds a means of coomunication, and another from LF, this could lead to her mistrusting him and perhaps finding a way to kill him.

There is no reason to beleive that Sansa will try to kill Littlefinger at this point in the story, however there is good reason to beleive that she might come around to the idea. Most of the info she has been getting has been from him, this seems likely to change once she gets down to Gates of the Moon, it was Randa who told of Jon being selected Lord Commander not LF. If Sansa expressed a desire to write or contact Jon, her last known surving close relative, how will LF respond? My guess is that he would say it is to dangerous. Is it possible that she will do this behind his back? Yes. How? maybe this Maester Coleman fellow might help her. Why would he do that? Because he is concerned that Lord Robert is being poisoned, Sansa could confide her secret to him, swear that she does not wish to be a kinslayer, promise to redouble her efforts to help Lord Robert and ask him to send a raven to Jon for her secretly. Another catalyst could be Oswell Kettleback, the Father of the 3 Kettlebacks in Cerseis service, its seems likely that Osney will die, and the other 2 will be sent to the wall perhaps with the same mission that Osney was to have had. His Father might ask Sansa to intervene if he thinks his sons are heading for certian death. Its also possible that if she finds a back door communication method with Jon that she will find out about Jeyne Poole, and she will certianly find out about Aryas marriage to Ramsey fairly soon, funny how LF hasn't mentioned that to her yet. If Jon talks to Theon he might find out about the message that Lysa sent Cat about Jon Arryns murder confirming some of what Lysa said if he passes this to Sansa. Another thing about this Ser Shadrich fellow, he mentions 2 things besides Cersei as being his motivation, gold, and he mentions that it is Varys who is offering this, indicating that perhaps his true loyalty is to him, if he is the one supplying him the gold. Ser Shadrich could end up being a back door to Varys who might attempt to turn Sansa against Littlefinger not an abductor. Also if Sansa is hearing one thing from Jon, assuming she finds a means of coomunication, and another from LF, this could lead to her mistrusting him and perhaps finding a way to kill him.

Assuming Jon lives.

Also, formatting'd be nice.

Assuming Jon lives.

Also, formatting'd be nice.

Jon doesn't have to live if Ser Shadrichs true master is Varys but I do hope that Jon lives. My computer responds poorly to any complicated format attempts, there is about a 5-10% it will start scewing up just by quoting you.

Archived