HBO Go Gets Exclusive First Look at New Trailer

Westeros

seeing that they showed the comet was all i needed

I know many people were vexed by the omission of the comet in the episode Fire and Blood, but it is there in this new preview. I enjoyed how the comet meant different things to different people, but I'm just re-reading ACOK and it is never mentioned again as far as I have read, and I'm nearly finished.

New season looks awesome...Although they didn't show it in this clip the one thing i am skeptical of is the casting of Margery Tyrell. It's the same chick who played Anne Boleyn in The Tudors, and she's awesome, just not necessarily what i imagined Margery like, Hopefully i'm totally wrong and she nails it.

The trailer looks awesome!

DTsheperd - I agree with you about the Margery casting. I'll happily change my mind once we see her in action, but that actress just has a *&%$^#%&*$# annoying smirk in every publicity photo I have seen of her. (no matter what role) That and her age makes me skeptical - But we'll see... I'll gladly be proven wrong.

Loved the way Dany delivered that line "when my dragons are grown..." So fierce!

So what do you think it is that Jon sees?

The Others taking one of Craster's sons maybe?

Loved it. Just hope things don't stray too far this season.

"Power is a curious thing, it plays tricks like shadows on a wall".

Is Littlefinger talking to Jeyne Poole? Or is that Roz? I can't tell.

It's Roz. Jeyne hasn't been cast - yet anyway.

Agreed along with Robb. Honestly thought all Catelyn does besides free Jaime is cry for her lost family so it would be good to actually do something with her

Yeah I don't mind them adding to Cat's storyline. Her whole thing is pretty much "Go to Storms end see renly get killed, bring along Brienne, then set Jaime loose" Besides I like that they are showing us more Robb, makes the stuff that happens to him all the more shocking if he gets more screentime.

Looks like they are majorly changing cats storyline.

Not necessarily. Most of it will likely be 'filling in the blanks' scenes. (new scenes that do not necessarily contradict the book)

Also note that Catelyns question to Robb and his response is clipped together from two scenes. Cat (with Brienne behind her) asks the question during the day - But Robb's response is at night in a tent. (and may not even be responding to Cat in that scene)

Trailer editing can be *very* deceptive.

Jeyne was in the first episode? With Sansa.

Was that a confirmed Jeyne? I thought that could easily just been a random Sansa friend at Winterfell. Either way, I wouldn't be surprised if they did a recast if Jeyne ever pops up.

It such a good sign that every trailer seems to top the previous. I'm pretty sure I saw another Tyrion bitchslap delivered to Joffrey.

I'm actually curious what's going on with crying Ros. I wasn't a big fan of the character in the first season, she seemed to exist to fill a nudity quota. If they're actually giving her something to do, could be interesting.

Archived