HBO Go Gets Exclusive First Look at New Trailer

Westeros

Via HBO, it looks like the HBO Go streaming service (for HBO subscribers only) will be getting the first look at a brand new trailer for season 2 of Game of Thrones. It will be premiering on Friday night, Feburary 24th, at midnight (Eastern time).

An interesting move from them, and doubtless a fine way to get a good measure of what portion of their audience are Game of Thrones hard-core fanatics. We’ll try to get the details on the trailer as soon as it’s out, though it will likely be a day or six before HBO releases it through other, legitimate channels, so hang tight those not in the U.S.

Visit the Site!

Unfortunately my cable service provider doesn't have access to HBO Go. :( I guess I'll have to get DirectTv.

I might be mistaken, but if you pay for HBO, then HBO Go is an online service for you to use. If you just meant that they don't get HBO, well, sorry :(

Well, they didn't omit the comet, Bran mentions it and Osha tells him the comet means dragons. Dany talks about when her dragons are grown, but in another scene talks about now being the time to strike with the Lannisters fighting the Starks and the Baratheons fighting each other. Robb hooks up with Jeyne. Renly tells Stannis no one want's him as their king. There was a shot or two of Arya around Harrenhal. Some scenes of Jon and the men of the Night's Watch north of the wall. Melissandre birthing shadows. It was a good preview, I hope they don't make others wait too long to see it.

Archived