Mafia Mini 87.5 - Trouble at Wittlich - Game Ended.

Zar Lannister

While I know what you're saying and where you're coming from I disagree. Sure, setup speculation alone isn't a town tell it most certainly isn't only ever done to 'seem busy', it actually serves a purpose majority of the time and in Arthurs case his 'scum seem underpowered 2 v 10' is something I was thinking and going to post in my first post as well. Also I can't tell if you're serious or not with your 'emotions' comment but use of emotions are generally not an alignment related tell.

Why didn't you?

eta - dumb question.

Using emoticons isn't always a scum tell, but I believe it is in this case. He's using them way more than he has before (he has always been innocent before) and I firmly believe overuse of emoticons is a nervous tell. Arthur seems nervous and struggling to look like he has something to say. He is our best bet IMO.

You're spewing bullshit. I just went through and skimmed the first 10ish or so pages of 86.5 looking specifically at the amount of emotions he uses per post and it's consistently at least one per post, in most or at least a large portion of posts he has 2, that's nearly no different from here at all.

Give me a legitimate reason for why Arthur might be mafia and I'll reconsider, your "Uses emotions" and "Discusses setup" both aren't scum tells.

They are actually quite null tells. He discusses setup every game, as far as emoticons, he might do it. I forget who uses emoticons on a regular basis and who doesn't.

ETA: It's why in the last game, when someone thought he was suspicious for it, I said it looked genuine.

Since I have trouble determining what was a joke and what was serious I can only determine two people.

There was no response. Piper of Chaos, the Village Traitor and Lycanthropes Sympathizer, took a knife out of his pocket and stabbed himself. His death was unpreventable. After close examination, it was determined he was not a werewolf.

Hoooowwwwwwwwwllllllllllll, masters. Fear not for your dead symp is still watching your steps. To increase your level of motivation, I want to let you know how we Germans deal with werewolves:

And now - get and eat them, before they get you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait a minute did you not just die, This means the Healer wasted their power on a suicidal person.

We're looking for wereWOLVES, not wereLIONS. :rolleyes:

Yes but in many cases they are confused by the lesser folk.

I AM THE GREAT WEREWOLF

Did everyone else skip this. (Despite it being a joke)

Also OOC I have to travel alot today so i might not be on as much as I would like

Hehehe - I just did the same thing. There is at least one emoticon in nearly every post he had while joking.

Monday, why is it different this time?

It's probably not. I was making shit up. Caught me, reg.

Meh, I think I'll call :bs: This looks like you're trying to back track (or whatever the term is :P)

So....what are you trying to say here? I wasn't making it up? You are using more emoticons than normal? You are nervous?

The terms backpedalling and while he may be doing it I don't necessarily think it makes him scum. I think he just wanted to push a gut based lynched by attaching reasoning he thought might be legitimate towards it.

Regfan your posts are so hard for me to make sense of... care to explain what's your angle in the game?

You'll need to elaborate because I fail to see how my posts are difficult to understand at all, in fact theyr'e all fairly straight forward.

Also what made you drop your 'tunnel' on Tammy, didn't you find her 'OMGUS' towards you incredibly scummy?

So....what are you trying to say here? I wasn't making it up? You are using more emoticons than normal? You are nervous?

:dunno: It doesn't matter what I'M saying, more like what you're saying. Why did you feel the need to back off your gut? I can be using too much emotes. I can be nervous. What made you doubt yourself? Other than gaining the spotlight?

Regfan- Monday is a 'she'

And you're making shit up, Monday, because ...?

A ) I am tired and you guys give me a headache

B ) I want to look useful

C ) I am evil and have to make shit up

D ) all of the above

E- I'm bored.

F- Fake it till you make it.

Regfan- Monday is a 'she'

Cheers, will keep that in mind. I have a tendency to assume most players/posters are male and just call everyone he due to it.

Also Monday never 'backed down' so to speak, she's still voting you. The only thing that has changed is that she's accepted her reasoning is nullified.

Monday - I could have almost seen your point because in one post he has 3 emoticons (the one which he sends me hugs), which is above his emoticon to word ratio compared to last game. And he just had one above this that was emoticon heavy (edit:) nm - that one was provoked by your attack on emoticons, as was one before that)

So it could have been backed up and I was kind of waiting to see if you pointed that first one out. But you totally backed off and that's odd.

Archived