Mafia Mini 87.5 - Trouble at Wittlich - Game Ended.

Zar Lannister

It is day 1

12 players remain:

BBMolla, Ethan Glover, Expecto Patronum, Gertrude, Monday, Regfan, Ser-Arthur-Dayne, SnowStorm, Sophie Baelish, Tammy, TheMalcolm, Whiskeyjack.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

3 votes for BBMolla (SnowStorm, Ser-Arthur-Dayne, Ethan Glover)

2 votes for Expecto Patronum (Tammy, Regfan)

1 vote for Ethan Glover (BBMolla)

1 vote for Monday (Gertrude)

1 vote for Regfan (Expecto Patronum)

1 vote for Ser-Arthur-Dayne (Monday)

1 vote for Tammy (Whiskeyjack)

2 players have not voted: Sophie Baelish, TheMalcolm

MAJOR IS OFF DUTY. BE BACK IN 8 HRS.

I voted for Monday.

It is day 1

12 players remain:

BBMolla, Ethan Glover, Expecto Patronum, Gertrude, Monday, Regfan, Ser-Arthur-Dayne, SnowStorm, Sophie Baelish, Tammy, TheMalcolm, Whiskeyjack.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

3 votes for BBMolla (SnowStorm, Ser-Arthur-Dayne, Ethan Glover)

2 votes for Expecto Patronum (Tammy, Regfan)

2 votes for Monday (Gertrude, Whiskeyjack)

1 vote for Ethan Glover (BBMolla)

1 vote for Regfan (Expecto Patronum)

1 vote for Ser-Arthur-Dayne (Monday)

2 players have not voted: Sophie Baelish, TheMalcolm

NOW - MAJOR IS OFF DUTY. BACK IN 8 HRS.

I agree on Monday backing up on her suspicions of Arthur is really weird. And from the little I've read him I've noticed he's a heavy emoticons user.

I was skimming fast, and read this as 'noticed he's a very heavy smoker' :blushing:

I'm in the process of replying to the new stuff.  But the short answer is yeah, I don't like Monday or Expecto at all.  I think some strong points have been made against both of them.  And I think their recent interaction looks like distancing (which I'll get to in a second), so I could actually see them as a team.

Did you see anything in BBmolla's #124?And I agree on Monday. On Expecto to a lesser extent. I mean, I've seen him over-defend and over-exagerrate a bunch of times, but this time he seems somewhat...off?

An early wagon on me, just like both of my other games here (Daryl and Eagle). Cuuuuute.

I'm not understanding the votes on me, why is my vote on his fake scumhunting bad?

I must have misunderstood Ethan's post, one sec.

Maybe I just don't understand the joke here Ethan. Are you being intentionally useless in this post?

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/62579-mafia-mini-875-trouble-at-wittlich-day-one-started/page__view__findpost__p__3018254

Or is that the joke? Or-?

BBmolla

He is a werewolf that cannot understand a joke. Of course it didn't work someone said very mean words about it (lame). He voted for me, From my 20 previous mafia games trends show that person who initially votes for me is 85% likely to be the killer. And you did do the same thing

The irony here kills me btw. You're saying I'm upset at people saying mean things about me, when you're the one quite literally voting me for voting you.

BBmolla? Care to expand? Because this vote stinks bad. I agree with whoever said it looks like major distancing. Although very badly played imo. It seems you are trying to pass serious distancing as a joke :shrug:

My post was serious, his post was useless and to me it looked like fake scumhunting. Apparently I misinterpreted it because it was actually an unfunny joke on page 6 or something like that. If I'm distancing from Ethan, care to join me on Ethan's wagon? Distancing would imply you think we are buddies. Unless our definitions of distancing are different.

BBMolla. You joke voted WJ after his first post, now you're voting Ethan, who picked on WJ's first post too. Ethan's post was bad but not necessarily scummy are you distancing from him?

I disagree with Reg when he says BB's #18 looks town. It seems null to me as it does not look like something an FM would not say, in fact, it can put him in a safe position if Tammy flips inno.

My post was on page 1. He was on page 6. There's a huge difference, namely being that content didn't exist when I was joking. Tons of content existed when he posted.

His hypocritical OMGUS just makes me feel even more comfortable with my vote.

Also.. overexplanatory is not exactly a scum tell, it IS something people do to avoid getting killed... and even though we all want to survive to win... it does raise my attention... I was in a game once where all 3 FM overexplained on their FIRST posts... all THREE of them.. so yeah... If I want to think Tammy is scummy because I read her as overexplanatory by all means let me do it Reg... now go try and make a case on me that doesn't involve that... thank you very much...

I know it's been addressed, but ... *head spin*

I would LOOOVE if for ONCE I could play a game and not be on the top people voted on day one!!! I would just LOVE it... but nooooo... that is waaaaay to much to ask for!!

Then don't post stuff like the above?

I could vote Expecto or Tammy as well. Sadly, I don't know Expecto's style well enough to know his inno craziness from his evil craziness, but he is hard to follow, man, and looks ... I don't even know how to categorize it. That's kind of why I think I'd rather let him sit for a day and see how things shake out.

Tammy - again, wish I knew her style a bit more, but I'm getting a sense of a little forcedness. She's not as floaty and free flowing as I normally associate with her.

Let me look at the others again.

I don't love BBMolla's vote on Ethan, but I'm not seeing it as scummy. Those of you who do, let me know what you're seeing, because it reminds me of 'Grams is not town. If you don't think so, show me a duck.'

^This is how I feel town would react to my post. Reg reacted the same way.

From what I've heard though, Snow-Town would probably react as he did.

No idea about Arthur.

Ethan's defense of himself was bad.

Archived