A Taste of The North Remembers: Six New Clips

Ran

I don't know...was anyone else as disappointed as much as I was? I was excited to view all 9 clips, but each clip seemed to take the TV show further and further from the books.

Your attitude certainly implies that you think that everything different than your minds imagination takes it further from the book. If that is the case, get used to the feeling. You won't be pleased.

But you can also choose to see it as someone elses interpretation of ASOIAF and as something separate from the book (which it is), and still get some enjoyment out of it. The books aren't going anywhere. Enjoy a different take on the story, and celebrate the instances where you think they get close to your imagination.

Personally, I've very excited about these clips.My favorite is probably the last of the 6, the small council. It also shows some of the fiery nature of Cersei that many have complained is missing.

soooooo excited ya'll!!

I loved the Cersei reading Robb's terms and sending Alton back empty handed. The back and forth between the Stark/Lannister camps is so fucking political, I love it!

It's weird to release ep 2 clips before the first episode even aired. We have them as well, but we'll be posting them after Sunday. Doubtless there'll be more interest in seeing them, then.

That was great, but well, only a few more days and we will finally see more than 2 seconds of Arya's story!

lol actually....

Arya has one scene in the first episode and it's the final 5-10 seconds of the episode

It seems that they changed the story so Joffrey is responsible for killing Robert's bastards and not Cersei.

Taht just makes no sense story wise. Not to go into to muchdetail but it creates huge plot holes. It's one thing to change a characters portrayal or to work a scene around to work better as a show but it's quite another to make a change that requires a character to have done something that makes no sense.

Taht just makes no sense story wise. Not to go into to muchdetail but it creates huge plot holes. It's one thing to change a characters portrayal or to work a scene around to work better as a show but it's quite another to make a change that requires a character to have done something that makes no sense.

I don't know, seems like something Joffrey is perfectly capable of doing if you ask me.

I don't know, seems like something Joffrey is perfectly capable of doing if you ask me.

But how would he know early enough for there to be reason for Gendry to clear out, or be Self aware enough to feel threatened in the slightest by Stannis' letter? Or he's more than capable.

Archived