How does Tommen die?

Lord Ben

The Bad Cat rips his throat out.

I don't know how to feel about this. I like Tommen, but I'm rooting for The Bad Cat/Rhaenys' kitten to end up on the Iron Throne... I really do want the final scene to be that damn cat sitting on the throne in a sea of bodies.

i think tommen will be thrown down by the targs, not killed though. he will end up as lord of casterly rock. after all he is still tywins grandson and jamies son. incest laws in westeros apply to houses??? the Freys?? Boltons?? cant remember any other houses..

Tommen is not the heir to Casterly Rock eventhough he is Tywin's grandson, because he is a bastard (and neither of his parents are heir to Casterly Rock either, since Cersei is a woman and Jaime has forsaken his inheritance when he joined the Kingsguard) and heir to nothing. Tyrion is heir to Casterly Rock or else one of the Lannister cousins.

Cercei IS the heir to Casterly Rock, that is why she is currently called Lady of Casterly Rock. Tyrion can't inherit because of his crimes, seemingly, or it is true that he would be before her in the line of succession. Women can and do inherit, they just come after men everywhere but Dorne. The Targaryan succession to the Iron Throne was another (still somewhat confusing, in my opinion) question, but it was specific to them.

I could see Cersei offing him accidentally. She seems to be nearing the level of paranoia, or at least will be soon after Kevan's death by crossbow, that she'll feel the need to defend herself against shadows. Would be largely fitting if she accidentally shot him with a crossbow thinking he was a dwarf.

Well after what's happened to a couple other characters I think a desire to defend herself against shadows is well placed.

But for how Tommen dies? He dies shortly before being ressurected by Qybrun.

The Westerosi Inquisition claims him (when the faith and crown battle it out)

the faith sends a maid to assassinate him and he's found wearing a chamber pot as a crown

the maid is not arya, because that doesn't make sense for her to kill tommen. So the maid is stoneheart, who is able to sneak past Robert Strong because they're both dead and she zombie-seduces him away from his guard duty post. Then Robert Strong takes off his helmet and it's the face of Ned, so it's a blessed reunion of marital zombie affection. Meanwhile, Arya sees all of this happening through the eyes of Pounce and is totally creeped out and decides to give up on her own assassination plot because she just saw her dead parents getting it on and that has a powerfully distracting effect.

stamped to death with that stamp he loves so much.... terrible thing to say... I'm sorry, I hope he'll live happily till the end of his days (that according to Maggi are not that much :( )...

Archived