How does Tommen die?

Lord Ben

Myrcella is convinced that she should be queen and declares herself queen in exile in Dorne. This means more war and leads to both ther deaths since they're pawns of the Tyrells and Martells.

Arianne and Margery have a fight over who gets fAegon.

I don't think Cersei will kill him personally, but I think the decisions made by the elder Lannisters will doom him.

I think with the backing of the Iron Bank, Stannis will take the throne for at least a little while. He views Tommen and Myrcella as abominations. If he ever gets his hands on either one of them, I do believe they are done for.

Therefore, I think it will be Cersei's horrible decision to default on the Iron Throne's debts, coupled with what Tywin set in motion, that will seal poor Tommen's fate. (Tywin relied on the fact that the noblemen whose kin and men were slaughtered at the RW would never be able to retaliate. I don't see this retaliation as a grand the Starks mow everyone down, but rather, as individual houses that have been wronged chipping away at the increasingly fragile Lannister powerbase. The RW did not just pertain to House Stark, people from at least a third of the noble houses of Westeros were effected. That is a very high enemy count.)

I hope that he and his sister make it out of the story alive and reasonably happy, but I have yet to encounter a happy person in ASOIAF that has stayed that way.

Myrcella is convinced that she should be queen and declares herself queen in exile in Dorne. This means more war and leads to both ther deaths since they're pawns of the Tyrells and Martells.

Arianne and Margery have a fight over who gets fAegon.

I'm not sure Myrchella knew about the plan to be crowned - it was Aryanne's idea.

I'm not sure Myrchella knew about the plan to be crowned - it was Aryanne's idea.

Oh for sure it's Arianne's idea, but the more Myrcella hears about it, the more it makes sense to her. Tommen is just a kid after all and not fit to rule. He'd be happier if he was just sent back to Casterly Rock to live out his days with his cats. She's older, smarter, and in Dorne, she would be queen before him. Time to bring that thought to the rest of Westeros. She's like a little trailblazer. And then she'll die.

If the Tyrells are going to play that card again it will be really stupid

How many times they intend to play the Margaery's card?

I don't think Jon Connington will be dumb to accept the offer, I don't think even Aegon will want her, she married 3 kings and 3 kings died, I think he won't enjoy the mortallity rate

If he has to die young it will be Ceresi who would do it,Maybe even the dinner they were eating at the end of their last scene was poisoned.

But if he manages to live through it all he'll probably end up as the next Stannis or Rahegar.

Archived