Chances Ramsay dies a slow agonizing painful epic death!?@#!

Mark Sawyer

So i know i know GRRM never gives you what you want, however if karma exists, one would have to reason that the Bastard of Bolton has it coming..so my question is how do you think Ramsays story ends...i am good guy and i would never wish death on anyone but in this case, since he is a fictional character , i cant think of anything else i want more that Ramsay getting flayed while being burned on the rack!!! Hopefully he doesnt survive the books...what do you guys think?

I don't want the good guys to end up as torturers just to satisfy the reader's fury with Ramsay. He must die, and he should be confronted with his crimes, and then be killed quickly by Jon ("bring me a block") Snow, or Stannis, or maybe Jeyne Poole (if that doesn't make her a kinslayer). Then Roose can be killed too, so he dies knowing his house is extinct.

It would be quite risky, surely, to try to flay someone who was being simultaneously burned alive?

if Stannis takes Ramsay he will most likely flay him, punishment must fit the crime and all that crap. then once Ramsay has been tortured he will be given to the red god along with Theon.

personally though Ramsay will probably kill Stannis. Ramsay has become an interesting character and i want to see more of him

I don't care what Ramsay's done; not even a torturer deserves torture. IDK, rooting for someone to be tortured, taking pleasure even in a fictional character's agony, just kind of ... bothers the frack out of me. Being against torture means being against torture, period.

The bastard needs to die, certainly; I would infinitely prefer for him to die swiftly and dramatically, and for me it would be gratifying to see Jon send his head flying in single combat. Good character development for Jon and all.

It's hard to picture Theon, Jeyne Poole or any of his other victims being up to it at present; but I'm sure the sight of his cleanly severed (or flying) head would be an excellent step in their journey of healing.

Ramsay's a mad dog, you don't torture him, you put him down.

I hope Roose doesn't die, though, at least not before Fat Walda is good and pregnant. The Boltons dying out would be such a waste of badassery.

Cruelty more like; I hope the Bolton line ends, and am surprised that it hasn't already--considering it's history.

Archived