What small thing really annoyed you?

All the small unresolved plot ends that never get addressed from the early books:

- Bran never finds out why he fell from that tower

- Gendry never finds out what his heritage is

- Arya never reunites with Nymeria again (fingers crossed this happens)

- Brienne never gets her revenge on Stannis

- Loras never gets his revenge on Brienne

etc. etc.

Weren't the Lannisters supposed to send some men to the Wall to assassinate Jon Snow. That plot went nowhere and was never mentioned again.
Source? I do not recall this at all.

Hey people,this is my first post,be gentle on me and forgive me for bad spelling,I'm not english speaker.Where to begin whit this,like someone previously wrote all the little things that are left unsolved like for exsample Gendry never finding out who his father is ( and we came so close to this couple of times ),and unresolved issue of Bran not remembering who pushed him out the window.I mean com on kid you were close to remembering and than you just decided not to.If I was the one crippled by mistery person/s I would like to know whothey were.Actualy that would be the first thing I would want to remember.Everybody forgetting that Stanis killed his own brother,that fact just got lost somewhere between books.He was a king for very short amount of time but he was a king and he died under strange circumstances and nobody cares.Prety much everuthing Cercei thinks,says or does annoys me but when she gets upset every thime someone calls her something other than "your Grace" I just want to scream,get over it Cer,nobody thinks you're a queen,and you are not,just queen regent,your son is a king you are just mother with a title.All of this is nothing compared to what I feel when ever Arya tells Hounds name on her list.I jumped with joy when she forgot to say it and was little sad when she realised it and later included him again,but...small victories. :) Don't get me wrong I love Arya and I get why she included him on the list in the firs place I just like Hound so much and this annoyed me even tough it was understandable.

Tywin reforged Ice. Unforgivable.

Also, they smashed the greenhouse windows at Winterfell. The horror!

Balon Greyjoy annoyed the hell out of me. Every time you turn your back on him he's trying some ill conceived plan to rule the world.

"What're we going to do tonight Balon?"

"The same thing we do every night. Plot to take over the world!"

it annoys me that we are to believe that they greyjoys have been condoning the iron way for years and nobody really tried to stop their raiding. As soon as gregor started killing people Tywin Lannister was called to court to answer for it, but we have no reason to think Balon was ever held responsible for the actions of his banner men

Hell, in GoT Ned was even thinking he could use the Greyjoy's fleet if war broke out. Oops.

Dany generally annoys me. It's not really a small thing, but when she sent Jorah away, it really annoyed me.

This is a man who betrayed her and almost caused the death of her and her unborn son. Yet she was still planning to pardon him. Sending him away was a much better decision.

So let me say this: it really annoys me when readers criticise Dany for sending Jorah away rather than criticising him for giving her a reason to do so in the first place.

Seconded at the crown thing. I was absolutely raging.

- In AFFC, Cersei was talking about Sansa and said something to the effect of "I gave her EVERYTHING and she just helped murder my son in return!!!!11". Right.

- The Lannisters pretty much wanting nothing to do with the Freys after the Red Wedding. It's basic politics, but it still angers me. Considering the Freys wouldn't have acted without Tywin's approval, it pissed me off that they were like "not our problem!" after the inevitable negative backlash hit. At least the Boltons don't pretend they're good people, and even the Freys dealt with the backlash they received.

- Melisandre and Stannis making the Wildlings renounce the old gods in order to settle below the wall (basically their only hope for survival)

- Dany's refusal to learn about Westeros and the truth about her family, and her "Stark, Lannister, Baratheon, what's the difference? They're all traitors and I'm going to kill them all!" attitude

Dany believing the Iron Throne is hers really bothers me. This goes along with the fact that while she listens to advice, she never adheres to it and does whatever she wants anyway. Very Cersei-like in my opinion.

All the small unresolved plot ends that never get addressed from the early books:

- Loras never gets his revenge on Brienne

etc. etc.

I believe some of these could happen. We still have two (or more) books to go.

A lot of the things that annoys me is already mentioned. Two more things:

1. Gendry and Bella from the Peach. More incest, hurray.

2. At Tyrions Trial in SOS:

Tyrion: "But this rare poison was not found, was it?"

Pycelle: "Not my lord. You used it all to kill the noblest child the gods ever put on this good earth".

Good call here.

Archived