Misfts Actor Joins Cast

Westeros

This has to be Ramsay. First, he looks almost exactly what I pictured in my head and has the "I can play evil, creepy guy" look to him...big time. Not to mention, lots of people have even mentioned him as a hopeful casting. Also, he's way too big of an actor to just play some random boy. Sure, he's not huge, but he's still more than a lot of the people cast.

Not to mention, this would explain the really obvious absence of no Ramsay being cast, when lots of people have been up in arms about it. It's a "surprise," I'd say. I knew when I saw really minor characters like Orell and Missandei being cast that we would definitely see a Ramsay.

If it's not Ramsay...I'm going to go cry. lol.

I mean LOOK - it's Ramsay, damnit!! https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/s720x720/427501_416319768419540_2036486979_n.jpg

This has to be Ramsay. First, he looks almost exactly what I pictured in my head and has the "I can play evil, creepy guy" look to him...big time. Not to mention, lots of people have even mentioned him as a hopeful casting. Also, he's way too big of an actor to just play some random boy. Sure, he's not huge, but he's still more than a lot of the people cast.

Not to mention, this would explain the really obvious absence of no Ramsay being cast, when lots of people have been up in arms about it. It's a "surprise," I'd say. I knew when I saw really minor characters like Orell and Missandei being cast that we would definitely see a Ramsay.

If it's not Ramsay...I'm going to go cry. lol.

I mean LOOK - it's Ramsay, damnit!! https://sphotos-b.xx...036486979_n.jpg

So much this.

Aside from fitting the bill perfectly from a physical standpoint, it's just up his lane... and hell, what breakout actor wouldn't want to play one of the most prolific, evil young psychopaths in modern literature? Anyway, this little tidbit from WiC sells me:

Sources say the role of "Boy," being played by Iwan Rheon, is a six-episode role and the character "befriends" Theon. Looks like Rheon is GoT’s newest bastard.

Who else can it be, really?

Some juicy stuff from a Scottish tumblr-er who spent the day watching S3 being filmed:

Anonymous asked: OMFG YOU SAW THEON BEING TORTURED BY RAMSAY. WAS IWAN RHEON THERE?

I’M GOING TO CRY. I thought that was him, but then thought I was wrong cos his hair was different and I wasn’t very close to him and it was really really smoky on set. Oh my god, if that was him and I didn’t realise I’m going to have to cry. I thought it was him and then thought no, don’t be stupid, why would he be on Game of Thrones. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah it 99% was him, I’ve just googled it, he’s meant to be playing ‘Boy’ and that was who was on the call sheet that day. OH MY GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWD.

I didn’t see the torturing happening btw, though I think they were filming those scenes the next day. I saw him being taken down from this big cross thing he was tied up to by the boy. There were only 2 actors on set when I was there.

OH MY GOD. That means I saw Iwan Rheon and didn’t realise it was him. Damn make up. Maybe if hed been in an orange jumpsuit…

I want to die. Plus side, oh dear god, he’s seen me!! Hnnnnnf.

I don't think there's much more room for doubt in my heart now.

For good measure:

Anonymous asked: what did you see being filmed on game of thrones??? what was happening?

They were filming Theon being let down from a big torture cross thingy, there was a prosthetic wound on his foot that was sooo gross looking, had to remind myself it wasn’t real. And all the torture props were horrific, I hated Theon last season, but after seeing those, I think he’s getting his comeuppance. And I got shown round all the other sets, kept going I’ve seen that on tv!! Oh I remember a scene in here! Ya know the big massive table shaped liked Westeros - sure didn’t I touch that. Oh I’m so happy, it was so cool, I just wanna work for them.

actor Iwan Rheon, who played the moody, shy Simon Bellamy (a character who was one of the most complex storylines in the series, and one that ended with series 3—he won’t be returning for the 4th)

Why this spoiler ? Why ? :( :crying:

I have seen only season 1...

I don't understand the need for this kind of spoilery information... :(

On another note, I sincerely hope this "Boy" shit is just a temporary... I don't know... codename. I see no valid reason to pull a Yara with Ramsay's name.

I think it's just a replacement for "Reek", since there is no real Reek in the show.

I am so excited about Iwan Rheon, but I just don't know - I feel like there's a reason we don't see this stuff in the book; we just hear about it after the fact. I don't want Game of Thrones to turn into SAW.

But then how are they going to show what a monster Ramsay is ? Remember this is a tv show so they can't show internal dialogue like in a book .

But then how are they going to show what a monster Ramsay is ? Remember this is a tv show so they can't show internal dialogue like in a book .

I don't begrudge them some torture, it just sounds pretty over the top - a torture cross? I wish they would focus a little more on the psychological torture/mind-games aspect and use a "less is more" approach to the physical stuff - show some of it, and let his wounds tell us the rest.

Archived