Who will come to Sansa's rescue

SonOfWinter

AFfC Brienne I:

"My ransom ruined me. You know who Varys is I trust? The eunuch has offered\ a plump bag of gold for this girl you've never heard of [sansa]. I am not a greedy man. If some oversized wench would help me find this naughty child, I would split the Spider's coin with her."

ooo i missed this! Varys is maybe planning to hook Sansa up with Aegon?

Posted 01 November 2012 - 04:39 PM

snapback.pngRAGNAROK, on 31 October 2012 - 09:45 PM, said:

She needs no rescue. she will rescue sandor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

She already has.

Fire eater you are simply brilliant! :agree:

She already has.

Don't disagree with you, but i think jon, arya and sansa (via Bran warging) are going to ride those dragons (I'm not the only one who thinks this) and Sansa is going to burn Gregor RS as he goes in for the kill with Sandor.

what in the world are you talking about? you even have textual evidence of cersie saying everything could have been difference had sansa not gone to her

Cersei was LYING. Here's an excellent post by tze explaining it all: http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/64849-tangential-discussion-did-sansa-betray-ned/page__st__220#entry3723640

I guess it depends on how it is read.

Cersei says here that Sansa told her all Ned's plans - of course Sansa only could tell what she knew, which was that Ned was planning to get the girls in safety. Cersei does not tell Tyrion here that Sansa told her about the letter Ned wrote. It depends on how you read the sentence, imho.

As I stated before in this thread or another: Sansa only wanted to stay in Kings Landing, with her prince.

She probably did not think a minute about the consequences for Ned and Arya, I don't think she would have told Cersei if she knew that her telling Cersei would cause death to her septa and to the Northmen in Ned's service.

I guess it depends on how it is read.

Cersei says here that Sansa told her all Ned's plans - of course Sansa only could tell what she knew, which was that Ned was planning to get the girls in safety. Cersei does not tell Tyrion here that Sansa told her about the letter Ned wrote. It depends on how you read the sentence, imho.

As I stated before in this thread or another: Sansa only wanted to stay in Kings Landing, with her prince.

She probably did not think a minute about the consequences for Ned and Arya, I don't think she would have told Cersei if she knew that her telling Cersei would cause death to her septa and to the Northmen in Ned's service.

See above. Sansa was a child with no concept of the repercussions of what she said to Cersei, which was very limited. Ned didn't tell her much. just pack, we're out of here.

See above. Sansa was a child with no concept of the repercussions of what she said to Cersei, which was very limited. Ned didn't tell her much. just pack, we're out of here.

Yep, to add: he also told her that there was danger (iirc, don't have the exact quote) and that her marriage with Joffrey was off.

She lied about the death of her first son too. he's alive.

Wasn't that something in the TV Show? ETA In the books there was no child of her and Robert that lived. She became pregnant, obviously knew it was not Jaime's, and Jaime "took care of it".

Do you mean her first baby with King Robert?

How do you know that?

well, It's speculating, but i think i am correct - we shall see. I think that Cersei got rid of her "darkhaired baby boy" when she realized that she could never tame Robert to do what she wanted. And she didn't want him to have an heir that might be used against the ALMIGHTY lannisters. So she made up that he died from "fever" and set forth making offspring with the one person she could manipulate and trust to keep his mouth shut - Jaime. I'm not the only one who thinks so either. and Gendry says his mother had "yellow hair". tell me ONE OTHER person (female) in KL who has yellow hair?

Why would the HBO series give us that red herring (maybe) if it wasn't important. GRRM had to approve this - so i think it means something. we KNOW that Gendry is Robert's son... that's a given. but if Cersei is his mother, it makes him THE KING. legit.

Don't disagree with you, but i think jon, arya and sansa (via Bran warging) are going to ride those dragons (I'm not the only one who thinks this) and Sansa is going to burn Gregor RS as he goes in for the kill with Sandor.

If the dog dies I stop reading the novel in the act.

In fact when Arya left him moribund, i stopped reading the novel. I went to the internet and ONLY when I read about Sandor,that he seemed to be alive on Quiet Isle island I resumed the novel.

I think by the end of the next book Sansa will come out on top by outplaying LF and finally revealing who she is. Unless there are other developments that may help her maintain her "victorious" position, she may need protection from someone because the other Vale lords might want to use her for their own advantage. i.e. maybe try to get in good with Aegon.

Archived