TTTNE 354 - The wild wild west!

Ser-Arthur-Dayne

Bai! I'm totally obssessed with Gungham style!

You're not the only one! How many hits on that video? Gazillion. I saw a University of Oregon tribute video where they sort of recreated it in a very funny way. Those dance steps are soooo funny! :lol:

Hello, Seajaye. Did I see you post in the ChiCon thread?

I don't believe so. I have been out of touch with the ASOIAF world for quite a while and just returned today. I have missed it greatly. A lot of new names/faces it seems. Feels great to be back :)

I don't believe so. I have been out of touch with the ASOIAF world for quite a while and just returned today. I have missed it greatly. A lot of new names/faces it seems. Feels great to be back :)

Whoops! So what happened to you? Can you tell us? BTW, I don't look like my av. You came in just in time to avoid the mullet avs! :lol:

Whoops! So what happened to you? Can you tell us? BTW, I don't look like my av. You came in just in time to avoid the mullet avs! :lol:

Nothing really "happened" so much as life just got in the way for a while. But now I'm making a conscious effort to reconnect. And I suppose, in some cases, make new friends!

You don't look like your av?? That's a crying shame is what that is ;)

Here is my list of the 3 things that immediately stand out:

1. Sauna scene leaning on big Asian dude (when the song has a chorus about sexy ladies - this seems rather un-hetero).

2. Elevator scene with guy above him humping the air (see reasoning above).

3. Were those M.C. Hammer shorts at the end?

Catchy.... Yet William Hungish... And still sadly somehow entertaining.

Archived