TTTNE 360: Snarks abounding

Buckwheat

I think some folks are a little gun shy right now because they are worried racing too fast might get us in trouble, but racing in the 900's is ok it is what we have always done it was trying to purposely kill threads quick and race around 5 or 600 hundred that caused the problem.

It's ironic because I think the 20 Questions threads go through threads faster than we do.

I actually had an account here sometime in the summer last year, I just stopped going on for a while and forgot my username and password.

That sucks if you have emailed Ran he probably could have fixed it for you, although if you also forgot your username maybe not. If it happens again email Ran :).

It's ironic because I think the 20 Questions threads go through threads faster than we do.

Thats the thing the TTTNE has no speed limit, sometimes it fly's like the wind and sometimes it slows down it all depends on who's around and how spammy everyone feels. At the end of the day this thread is really a slow version of chat.

Ice Crow, the way you talk is hilarious. I'm curious to meet you now. :lol:

Which part is hilarious :fencing: , explain or we will meet on the field of battle HAR HAR HAR. If ye be talking about me grammar well the way Pebs ain't the best speller i ain't best grammatizer HAR HAR HAR.

Decided to reinstall Baldur's Gate. Haven't played it in years.

Also Coheed released a new song today http://www1.rollingstone.com/hearitnow/player/coheedandcambria.html :D

Album comes out in two weeks, can't wait :P

I prepped the on-disc art for silk screening for all 5 of their orders. No, I don't get free CDs. :P

Where are you from in Canada? (I'm from Canada as well)

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh be very very quiet im hunting Lannisters :uhoh:, if you wish to my hidden location all you need to do is answer my riddles 3 or check my profile :D HAR HAR HAR.

Archived