TTTNE 360: Snarks abounding

Buckwheat

Well, it's really enjoyable. And it's a great way to put off working on homework. I also hear that participation in tttne helps keep our figures trim and makes us more appealing to our preferred persons of sexual desire.

I heard it was almost mating season for the people of the Panda persuasion, any fine females you got your eye on :leer:

Ok i am mad i went to change my avatar pic to my DEATH CROW pic for no reason i swear it :uhoh: and damn it the function to use a pic from URL is gone again :tantrum:. And please no one tell me to use gravatar :rolleyes: i hate that crap HAR HAR HAR.

Yeah! It's really good too. I think there's only one brand that sells it, and it's a cheap brand. I wonder how you could make it though. Hmmm....

Well you did it, i am drunk so how you doing :leer: HAR HAR HAR

Ok i am mad i went to change my avatar pic to my DEATH CROW pic for no reason i swear it :uhoh: and damn it the function to use a pic from URL is gone again :tantrum:. And please no one tell me to use gravatar :rolleyes: i hate that crap HAR HAR HAR.

LOL.. I have my collection of hipster Lannisters there (including Hipster Myrcella)

LOL.. I have my collection of hipster Lannisters there (including Hipster Myrcella)

Reading through the old TTTNE's i found a post where you bringing out hipster Tommen to fight against my DEATH CROW HAR HAR HAR.

Yeah! It's really good too. I think there's only one brand that sells it, and it's a cheap brand. I wonder how you could make it though. Hmmm....

Ever try hot pepper vodka? That nectar will clear up a stuffy nose and stuff up a clear head. Good fun :)

Zar my man do you remember what TTTNE it was where SMG wrote the History of the TTTNE and then i added the chapter The Coming of the Crow cus he forgot it, i could have sworn it was in one of the TTTNE's in the 330's im on my second one now and so far no luck.

Well, it's really enjoyable. And it's a great way to put off working on homework. I also hear that participation in tttne helps keep our figures trim and makes us more appealing to our preferred persons of sexual desire.

YMMV. Well, my mileage certainly varies on this point. :(

Nice to see you LL!

quick flyby. I have yoga to do and a L O S T rewatch to keep up with. I'll do a quick shot with you guys and then I'm off :kiss:

Oh, and Gillio, I bet if you bought a box of those red hot candies and poured them into a bottle of vodka it would infuse said vodka with the taste of the red hots after a while. Just a guess. :dunno:

Oh, and Gillio, I bet if you bought a box of those red hot candies and poured them into a bottle of vodka it would infuse said vodka with the taste of the red hots after a while. Just a guess. :dunno:

and this is why maid is "m/ Chief Distiller, Vintner and Brewer; Overseer of Epidermal Decoration; Mistress of the Spamperial Kennel \m/"

TTTNE 333 with Goat's history lesson, and CROW's respectful plea for inclusion

Who has the most amazing google skills known to man? I do!

For those of you keeping score, the google search term was: "coming of the crow" TTTNE

There ya go, Darlin. :leer: your post is further down that page...

http://asoiaf.wester...s/page__st__820

Who has the most amazing google skills known to man? I do!

For those of you keeping score, the google search term was: "coming of the crow" TTTNE

There ya go, Darlin. :leer:

:shocked: How the....... what the.............. bloddy google didn't work for me :leer:, i am forever in your debt and a CROW always pays his debts :leer:. Shhhhhhhh don't tell Zar in using his family's line or he will try to make pay royalties HAR HAR HAR.

Ok so now that i know where that is once we are done racing and start the new thread i will copy and paste that in the new new for all to see, my eyes thank you. The bitch of it is lol i just started reading 333 HAR HAR HAR

I almost commented about how Lightning Lord showed up right at post 900, but you guys were reminiscing about old times and I didn't want to ruin it. :)

Oh no my friend you were right, never understimate that loveable Panda he can smell a race. I am just thankful he doesn't have his Go Kart with him right now HAR HAR HAR

Archived