TTTNE 360: Snarks abounding

Buckwheat

Reading back i see alot of convo about titles all you need to know is the CROW is lord commander of the Nights Watch. Why was i chosen you ask cus i was the only one stupid enough to take the job HAR HAR HAR, you ever been to the Wall it is bloody cold up here HAR HAR HAR.

princeMountainGoat, congrats on your new title my spammy brother :cheers:. Goat now that Titancon is done if you have a little time we have a lot of new faces here in the TTTNE and they need to learn the history of our beloved thread and in all honesty it would feel wrong if any but you told it, it has been so many threads since you told it last i think that thread has been deleted but i will check and se if i can find it. Oh and if you do retell the history don't forget to add the coming of the CROW this time HAR HAR HAR. A little shameless self promotion is always a good thing :leer: HAR HAR HAR. Congrats again brother :cheers:

I just remembered with the NFL season up and running i wanna remind any of the vets who might of forgot and to let the new folks know that we do not discuss the scores of any NFL games here in the TTTNE unless they are spoiler tagged. Our great friend princeMountainGoat is a true fan and out of respect for him, we don't talk about the outcomes of games openly without spoiler tags because he doesn't get to watch the games when they are live usually.

I am reading through some of the older TTTNE's and im getting kinda of sad :( alot of faces it has been to long since we have spammed together :crying:

I just remembered with the NFL season up and running i wanna remind any of the vets who might of forgot and to let the new folks know that we do not discuss the scores of any NFL games here in the TTTNE unless they are spoiler tagged. Our great friend princeMountainGoat is a true fan and out of respect for him, we don't talk about the outcomes of games openly without spoiler tags because he doesn't get to watch the games when they are live usually.

I am reading through some of the older TTTNE's and im getting kinda of sad :( alot of faces it has been to long since we have spammed together :crying:

poor Crow, have you got the getting over illness blues :grouphug:

poor Crow, have you got the getting over illness blues :grouphug:

The CROW is feeling quite lively my Lady :leer: HAR HAR HAR, although i think i may go blind by the end of the evening HAR HAR HAR, i am reading some of the old TTTNE's right now trying to find the post that SMG did telling the history mayhaps i can save the Goat Father several hours retyping it :).

Holy Shit, Gilly i just a huge deja Vu moment i swear i have typed this exact message to you before trying to find the SMG's History post :uhoh:

When I was a young man, I had liberty, but I did not see it. I had time, but I did not know it. And I had love, but I did not feel it. Many decades would pass before I understood the meaning of all three. Now, in the twilight of my life, misunderstanding has passed into contentment. Love, liberty, and time, once so disposable, are the fuels that drive me forward. And love, most especially mio caro (my dear), for you, our children, our brothers and sisters, and for the vast and wonderful world that gave us life and keeps us guessing. Endless affection.

Helloo

Well there is one of those people right now :), although you have been sticking your Panda head back in here lately and i must say we are glad to see it my friend :cheers:

Well, it's really enjoyable. And it's a great way to put off working on homework. I also hear that participation in tttne helps keep our figures trim and makes us more appealing to our preferred persons of sexual desire.

Archived