5 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU

SkyBry

Rhaegar

1. I'll never forgive for what he did to Elia, leaving his fragile wife with a new born baby to run away with a teenager and not even caring about leaving his children for a year
  2. Doing nothing to stop his mad father
  3. Disrespecting the Starks and Lyanna
  4. Puting his vanity of being a hero or having his children to be a hero above everything and everyone
  5. His selfishness

Brings real coffee for Lady Wendy because it's gonna be a long and interesting night. *grabs popcorn, evening gown and opera glasses, because it's nice to dress up once in a while*

*Opens an expensive but overly conveniently placed shop that sells hot beverages, popcorn and all types of clothing to rake in the virtual-imaginary money*

She is indecisive because she is inexperienced.

It IS hers by right, by Targaryen laws. Many other people believe in these laws, like Varys, Illyrio, Aegon, etc.

She has been indoctrinated from childhood about all these facts about Westeros by Viserys and Viserys alone.

IIRC she never thinks she'd be a good queen. It's why she stops at Meereen in the first place, to learn.

She never thinks of "Fire and Blood"ing the whole continent of Westeros.

So if she is indecisive and inexperienced why should she be allowed to rule Westeros? Once Robert Baratheon crushed Rhaegar's breastplate, those rights went out the window. Those facts may have been indoctrinated by Viserys, but Barristan tried to explain that Ned Stark was the only person who didn't want to execute her and she refused to listen, and insisted lumping him in with the "Usuper's dogs" phrase she loves so much.

She stops by Meereen, causing havoc, death, and destruction on tens of thousands of people, so she can learn to be a queen? I get that she killed slavers and that's all well and good, but she hasn't ended slavery, far from it. There's a slave market right outside of Meereen, and once she and Barristan leave, slavery will return. Aegon learned how to be a king--if Varys can be believed--from Haedon Halfmaester, Septa Lemore, and his "father" Griff, he didn't have to lay waste to cities and cause people to starve and get the bloody flux.

She does think of fire and blood, if not the whole continent, what? Just her enemies? It seems like the entire continent is going to be against her when she first arrives, so I wouldn't be surprised so see her going around screaming it and burning smallfolk by the thousands. This is all just my opinion, but it is largely based on textual evidence from the books.

You're gonna hate this thread

Titan, you are so wrong! Thank you for leading to Jolene's beautifully written post on 'Goldenhand the Just'. I could kiss you for that!

I am a little worried about you and Beets though.

The three Sandsnakes (yep they count as a single character):

1) The three we see have the most one-dimensional personality in the series

2) Even their skills are chosen as if it was an 80's cartoon (one is a warrior, the other is the seductress and the other... looks like a septa?)

3) They piss off and disrespect the only decent "game of thrones" player that remains alive in Dorne. As if gout was not enough for the poor man.

4) Obara.

5) They really overestimate themselves

Bowen the Counter

1. has the creativity of a sea urchin (he probably tastes as disgusting as uni too)

2. hates Satin for being a "painted catamite"

3. actually thinks the most logical course of action is to seal up the Wall and hope for the best

4. he's from the North, ffs (well, the Neck, really) so what's his excuse for aspiring to be a Southron Fool?

5. "Let them die" (When you call Selyse "wise" and subscribe to her wildling policies, you make it on my list)

6. He's not even amusingly repugnant. No, he's more like your idiot boss at the spats factory who just doesn't understand that no one buys spats anymore, not even after extensive seminars devoted to the collapse of this industry.

7. the moron couldn't even count to one. As in "how many giants do I see here? Let's count them. One! One giant! Better not stab the LC while the giant who loves him is watching"

Darkstar:

1. He injures Myrcella

2. "I am of the Night"

3. He is even MORE one-dimensional than the Sandsnakes (wait...is that possible?)

4. I suspect (though I don't have textual evidence for this, just a hunch) that 'the Most Dangerous Man in Dorne' is the 'Someone who Told'

5. And yes we know, you are 'of the Night'.

Strong belwas

ya ur a bad ass n i kinda like ya' but 5 things

1.ur not strong ur a fat slob (does anyone else put "strong" b4 ur name besides u)

2. anyone who refers to themselves in 3rd person is a tool

3.u sit in the dirt n eat liver with ur hands! freakin savage haha

4.u hav barristan pretending to b ur squire n u scream shit like "Fat Belwas hungry!" at the poor guy

5.u shit in public n loot dead bodies n claim to let people cut u i think ur just sloppy+lucky

still a semi bad-ass though

Bowen the Counter

1. has the creativity of a sea urchin (he probably tastes as disgusting as uni too)

3. actually thinks the most logical course of action is to seal up the Wall and hope for the best

4. he's from the North, ffs (well, the Neck, really) so what's his excuse for aspiring to be a Southron Fool?

5. "Let them die" (When you call Selyse "wise" and subscribe to her wildling policies, you make it on my list)

6. He's not even amusingly repugnant. No, he's more like your idiot boss at the spats factory who just doesn't understand that no one buys spats anymore, not even after extensive seminars devoted to the collapse of this industry.

7. the moron couldn't even count to one. As in "how many giants do I see here? Let's count them. One! One giant! Better not stab the LC while the giant who loves him is watching"

At least he knows the difference between five and seven. ^_^

Littlefinger:

1. You started this whole thing by getting Lysa to poison Jon Arryn.

2. Then you told Catelyn that the dagger was Tyrion's instead of Robert's.

3. You betrayed Ned even though you could have gotten the gold cloaks to follow through with his plan.

4. You "rescued" Sansa even though you basically have kidnapped her and are abusing and manipulating her sexually, emotionally, and mentally.

5. You are still fucking alive.

Bowen the Counter

At least he knows the difference between five and seven. ^_^

5 simply wasn't enough to fully capture the glory that is Bowen von Count.

Why oh why can't we have the like button back :rofl:

*grabs popcorn and waits for the shit to hit the fan*

*munch munch munch* Want some, Your Grace?

Lets take a character i actually LIKE and point out their flaws.

Tyrion:

1. Being really blasé about the ladies.

2. I DONT KNOW WHERE WHORES GO! gyads.

3. Wallows in his own mud of self pity.

4. For reasons unknown, admitting to killing Joff. wut.

5. Boozie MacLiverdamage.

(and yes Bowen Marsh....raeg...)

Archived