What is your most crackpot theory? v.3

Pellaeon

The Elder Brother on the Quiet Isle is the drunk septon who married Tyrion and Tysha. Remember, the Elder Brother talked about having a not-so-clean past, maybe he was still drinking when he first became a brother*. He will provide proof to the unnullment of Sansa and Tyrion's marriage when Sansa somehow gets to the QI to seek refuge.

*OK, not sure what the difference is between septon and brother, I'm guessing it's akin to priest/monk, but I don't know if monks can perform marriages (or if brothers could).

The red Keep is red because Maegor spilled the blood of the workers to perform a powerful bloodmagic spell. If you know how you can use the keeps magic and bound it to your will. If not, it is just a castle. Maybe you can control it through the Iron throne, like a weirwood throne.

I have a feeling that the Iron Throne has a special button on one of the swords that turns the Red Keep into a giant Dragon Transformer to defeat the Others.

Ladies and Gentlemen, my ultimate crackpot theory:

The last chapter in the books will be Benjen's. His trip beyond the wall ended after 2 miles, where he killed his compagnons and deserted. His way led him to the summer isles where he's whoring and drinking and living a happy life. The last sentence in the seventh book will be his after he heard about the happenings in Westeros and that big ass Others Invasion and it will be like: "Woah, you sure? I thought this all was just a myth."

Proof for that theory:

- We don't know where Benjen is

- Everybody want's to go to the summer isles

:cool4:

Okay, here I go, but I have to warn y'all, even the folks over at Heresy kind of went pfff at this :laugh:

So, remember the female Other that seduced the Night's King? Well, she fits very well to a sort of Faerie Queen who takes human consorts and from there a parallel can also be drawn to her being a Queen Bee of sorts... now, here's the crackpot: What if this female Other/Queen Bee is the Great (m)Other? :o

I also have a tie-in crackpot that the Others are therefore a hive mind "community" sharing a collective consciousness that, coupled with warging abilities, explains their control over the wights/everything that dies their side of the Wall.

Wonder what they could do to the living if the Wall fell ... :o killer bees and stuff :D

:leaving:

Okay, here I go, but I have to warn y'all, even the folks over at Heresy kind of went pfff at this :laugh:

So, remember the female Other that seduced the Night's King? Well, she fits very well to a sort of Faerie Queen who takes human consorts and from there a parallel can also be drawn to her being a Queen Bee of sorts... now, here's the crackpot: What if this female Other/Queen Bee is the Great (m)Other? :o

I also have a tie-in crackpot that the Others are therefore a hive mind "community" sharing a collective consciousness that, coupled with warging abilities, explains their control over the wights/everything that dies their side of the Wall.

Wonder what they could do to the living if the Wall fell ... :o killer bees and stuff :D

:leaving:

Ok, I kinda like this one.

Thanks! :)

I'd make a thread on it but it's kinda out there and based on pure speculation, but I like it too... I like it a lot! :blush:

I wish we had more evidence for this-so Craster's boys are being raised to breed half-Other spies with the Queen that shall be used to infiltrate humanity, like they did a thousand thousand year ago with the likes of Symeon Star Eyes.

Balerion is embittered for what happen to Rhaeny's, his inability to protect her, and what Joeffrey did to his offspring. He keeps on harassing Tommen for to him he is trying to protect his latest offspring the same fate as the others. It takes alot of time and effort for Ser Pounce to see that Tommen is good.

Sometime later, in private chambers with Cersei, Tommen, and Robert Strong, Cersei is very proud to be once again being on top. After a series of political manuvers that will rival only Tywinn to win back her position, Cersei is reverted to herself from AFFC. Seeing this, Tommen is upset and said he does not want and wants her to be more what she was (after the WOS). Cersei states an ill word and Robert starts moving to Tommen. Cersei, with a dagger is hand she casually picked up when recounting her triumph, is paralyzed with fear and shock and at this moment, Balerion scampers in under Robert's feet, sacrificing himself, causing Robert to tumble and his helmet comes off, roll near Tommen, and Robert's empty armor is all that remains.

Cersei, overcome with relief, rushes over to Tommen with dagger still in hand, trips over Robert helmet, and falls into Tommen with dagger going into his heart.

Cersei is now madder than the Mad King at his maddest.

Tyrion will have a faith like Oedipus, he already killed his father, and he will sleep with his mother, she is death but Cersei look like her. So Tyrion will sleep with Cersei

Took me a second to figure out you meant fate.

I was seriously pondering Oedipus' beliefs and trying to work out how they'd translate to Tyrion.

Archived