TTTNE 365 - Don't step on this one, it is full of LEGOs!

The Kingmaker

Lego theme! How did this one come about?

Eira has a thing for Legos. She's been wanting a Lego theme for a while.

I didn't know they made a lego Jaime Lannister.

There's a Lego everything. If they didn't actually produce it, you can find it somewhere on the Internet.

My cupcakes came out really cute*

<snip>

:kiss: to everyone. Anyone else in the Philly, Jersey, PA, MD area should join me and maid on the 10th.

Your cupcakes are adorable, in a suitably spooky way! :D

And yes please join us at PhilCon! It is going to be a blast. \m/ I'm so glad you'll be there for my very first Con. :grouphug: Really looking forward to hanging out with you!

Hardware wise? it could be a memory problem, it could be overheating. It could even be a powersupply issue but first I'd run a spyware scan. try superantispyware.

Okay let's try that first. My first instinct was to link the unexplained shutdown to a hardware malfunction (video or Ram) but it's probably a good idea to check the the software first.

Evening spam!

Lovely avatars, everyone! Now I feel quite last year TTTNE in my squid hat. :dunce:

LEGO! I love LEGO. I can't wait to get children so I can play with it again. I think I have for a thousand euros worth of LEGO in storage.

Oh poor you, don't you have any younger siblings/cousins/neighbours' or acquaintances' children/anybody to play with lego with?

Everybody needs to play with lego from time to time.

Also, both cats and dogs are awesome.

5 days thread, Zar, I think a spell is in order :P

p.s. Yeah, I see the irony in using a post to say this :lol:

So i don't have to retype what i have already typed many times go back in the last thread and see what i posted about the flow of spam, trust me if there is a problem with the flow me or Zar will make a nice advisory post letting everyone know :).

A small note continuing to talk about the speed of the thread gets us on the radar cus if a mod stops by and they see a post talking about speed they assume there is a problem even if there isn't, so folks unless absolutely necessary lets not continuing talking about this. With the exceptions of letting someone who doesn't know how things work in the TTTNE or actually seeing someone doing something that shouldn't be done. Their are those of us who are keeping a close eye on things and will let everyone know if and when there is a problem, trust in that.

Wench, that is sweet! You are a teacher, right? So your pupils had an assignment to do something like this or somebody thought of doing that by themselves? I hope you gave them a good grade for it. ;)

My assignment was: Draw and label Hadrian's wall - lol

Unfortunately with the way grading works in the UK, they only get marks for historical content, of which there is minimal. But I'll give them umpteen merits for effort. :-D

The Lord's Kiss, you suck. You've almost got your custom title already. Posts in Forum Games don't count toward your post count, as you probably noticed. :(

When do you get your custom title? I can't think of anything better than 'Lannister bitch' to go with the equally crass 'Jaime's Wench'

When do you get your custom title? I can't think of anything better than 'Lannister bitch' to go with the equally crass 'Jaime's Wench'

700. You're getting there pretty fast as well. I didn't become active until recently, but it still feels like a chore.

Archived