If you had to add a POV...

OberynBlackfyre

I would love for Littlefinger, Varys and the Crows-Eye to be PoV's in Book 7.

But then you'd know everything before it happened! I am really struggling because the heroine of my novel has a secret to keep from the other main characters, and I've had to skirt around it so much to avoid them knowing. Very tricky.

Eh, I'm happy with how we have only been able to see the kings through other characters' POVs.

I'm interested in following Lady Nym when she heads up to King's Landing or Tom O Sevens as he's infiltrated the enemy.

I actually think that Loras would have been a really interesting viewpoint from ACoK onwards:

- His relationship with Renly.

- His relationship with the Tyrells.

- An eye for Littlefinger arriving in Highgarden.

- Another viewpoint for the Battle of the Blackwater.

- ASoS - loads he could have been privvy to.

- AFFC - a view of Cersei's rule before his battle on Dragonstone.

- Robb. I really want to read those Robb chapters GRRM wrote one day.

- Mance. >.> Wouldn't tie in all that much with the main story, but I'd love to see him badass around the North, uniting everyone.

- Loras.

Did GRRM actually write Robb POV chapters?

I think it'd be cool to have a Blackfish POV...especially in the next book.

Wow, I'm the complete opposite of you. I wish the Meereen chapters never existed in the first place, but to each his own. ;) Who else for a POV, the Green Grace?

Defienatly and maybe Quaithe but that would take Quaithe's mysterious ness away thought and who knows maybe Daario... Honestly I find Meereen and Essos more fascinating then Westeros it's so mysterious

Eh, I'm happy with how we have only been able to see the kings through other characters' POVs.

I'm interested in following Lady Nym when she heads up to King's Landing or Tom O Sevens as he's infiltrated the enemy.

I would love following Nym too. I think she could do some fantastic things.

I actually think that Loras would have been a really interesting viewpoint from ACoK onwards:

- His relationship with Renly.

- His relationship with the Tyrells.

- An eye for Littlefinger arriving in Highgarden.

- Another viewpoint for the Battle of the Blackwater.

- ASoS - loads he could have been privvy to.

- AFFC - a view of Cersei's rule before his battle on Dragonstone.

I agree - a lot could have been learned from this. However, ACOK would have needed to be divided into two!

Did GRRM actually write Robb POV chapters?

I think it'd be cool to have a Blackfish POV...especially in the next book.

Edmure, not Blackfish. Blackfish is a bit like LF, better when there is some mysterous around him.

Archived