If you had to add a POV...

OberynBlackfyre

I'd like to have a POV from every main family or faction, so it'd be:

Tormund (cause we may find if he is telling the truth about his famous member) or Val from the wildlings

Olenna from the Tyrells, cause that would be hilarious

Edmure from the Tullys, cause it would be a cool way to see Casterly Rock

Bronze Yonh, to see the opposition to Littlefinger

And a Sand Snake, preferably Tyene, to give some insight on the Faith

I would have said Ser Jorah Mormont before Barristan Selmy's chapters as it would have been good to get a different view of Daenerys.

The other pov i would have liked would have been the Blackfish. the Tully's have been slightly underepresented especially since Catelyn's 'death'.

This!

I'd also like an Irri PoV. She's very close to Dany and has accompanied her evolution since the marriage with Drogo, it should be interesting to see what she thinks about her and the things she's done, it could also give us more insight on the Dothraki culture.

"Khaleesi should stop boinking douchey Daario. He is no good for her. It is known"

Scratch Robb - for his battles, I'd have rather had a POV from Ser Perwyn Frey (allowing us to also get a little Frey perspective) or Hal Mollen (hey, where is he - could be very interesting journeying north with Ned's bones/running into Lady Dustin)

Edric Dayne would probably have a pretty interesting POV too.

Oberyn Martell. Somehow I think his POVs would be a huge success with the fans. We'd get all sorts of perks that we just can't get with other POV characters.

1) Awesome and complete badass: check

2) Hates the Lannisters, and with VERY GOOD reason: check

3) Kinky bed adventures with Ellaria Sand and pretty Chataya's girls :cool4: : check

4) A brother/sister relationship so loving it would shut Cersei and Jaime up so fast they wouldn't even have time to finish the breath they were taking: check

5) Flashbacks from his mercenary years, experiences from maesterhood and other awesome things he did: check

6) Insight on all the plots he and Doran cooked up: check

7) Quintessential representation of a Dornishman: check

Good lord, people, what more do you want?!

Marwyn

I'd love to know more about a maester who studies magic.

This, I would like to know what's taking him, and what he knows about magic, dragons and the Citadel's conspiracy.

Also, Margaery to get what she is thinking of Cersei, and if she really did lose her virginity

Oberyn Martell. Somehow I think his POVs would be a huge success with the fans. We'd get all sorts of perks that we just can't get with

He's dead so any flashback's pertaining to oberyn's adventures would be bloating the book.I'd rather he have his own book.

This idea would have been really sweet had he lived and played some big role in the political situation.

Instead we're stuck with incompetent woman and an old fool

I would like Littlefinger as an epilogue-POV in TWOW. Massive insights in all his plots, shortly before his card house is teared down and he gets killed off. That would be pretty awesome. (Especially if his young apprentice is involved :devil: )

Archived