Jon's first chapter?

BraavosSpellSword

Will there by any chanse be that one of Jon´s chapters is set in the next world.Think about it ,Ned said that when they meet again they will talk about Jon´s mother.The chapter could be in the underworld until smb resurrect Jon (melisandre,Sam or even Cat who knows)

I hope not, but maybe he could meet Ned or Lyanna like Jaime did in his dream. Besides, Jon is a warg, if he dies, he will live in Ghost.

Assuming that Jon does come back (if hes even dead in the first place) I see his chapter being some kind of prophetic dream with him awaking at the end, kind of like Bran.

Took the words right out of my mouth. I don't know about you but the hairs stand up on my arm even thinking about it. The moment he awakens will have such a massive impact on everybody at the Wall. They will either be horrified (I mean, every other "dead man" that has risen as been a Wight), or they will fall to their knees, in awe! I would like to think that they would be in awe, however, I think the likely and most sensible reaction from the Black Brothers is to be horrified. Only Lady Melisandre will stand between them I suppose. But, Jon Snow will have to prove himself as the true "Lord of Light" to the Men of the Night's Watch (if he is in-fact Azor Ahai reborn).

I can honestly say, I've never ever experienced a cliffhanger like this one! Barely a day goes by when I don't think about it.

We do need eyes on the Wall to see the sh*tstorm that his attack will cause. Melisandre and her crazy thoughts are an option. But I can see a Jon/Ghost POV occur.

What I'm wondering is Ghost at the moment is holed up in a room, who and and why will they go to him? Will they try to kill him like they did with Grey Wind or will someone who knows Jon is a warg free him?

Will there by any chanse be that one of Jon´s chapters is set in the next world.Think about it ,Ned said that when they meet again they will talk about Jon´s mother.The chapter could be in the underworld until smb resurrect Jon (melisandre,Sam or even Cat who knows)

That quote from Ned is from the tv show and not in the book.

We do need eyes on the Wall to see the sh*tstorm that his attack will cause. Melisandre and her crazy thoughts are an option. But I can see a Jon/Ghost POV occur.

What I'm wondering is Ghost at the moment is holed up in a room, who and and why will they go to him? Will they try to kill him like they did with Grey Wind or will someone who knows Jon is a warg free him?

I can't remember if Satin is still at the Castle Black, but if he doesn't let Ghost out Val or Tormund will. They won't even have to say "sic", he'll just rip out Bowen's throat and whoever else gets in his way.

Mance Ryder quote from my own memory- You could jump right into lord snows window. I really can't remember the context at all but Mance says he could get into Jons room via the window, then last Jon chapter Jon leaves the window open, Ghost is free.

Mance Ryder quote from my own memory- You could jump right into lord snows window. I really can't remember the context at all but Mance says he could get into Jons room via the window, then last Jon chapter Jon leaves the window open, Ghost is free.

But ghost cannot fly, so basically it depends on how high the tower is from ground level.

First Jon chapter will be a massive troll- you'll flip to the page with the big, bold JON printed on the page and wet your pants with excitement.. only to find out a few seconds later that it is a Jon Connington chapter....

eventually JC will die of greyscale/in battle and by then Jon will have some sort of "resurrection" (I realllllly hope as an Other..)

Ned only said that in the TV show. Cat doesn't have any chapters, so unJon wouldn't either. GRRM has said there won't be any new narrators, so if Jon is dead, the narration will have to be Melisandre or someone else who is already a narrator arriving at the Wall.

First Jon chapter will be a massive troll- you'll flip to the page with the big, bold JON printed on the page and wet your pants with excitement.. only to find out a few seconds later that it is a Jon Connington chapter....

eventually JC will die of greyscale/in battle and by then Jon will have some sort of "resurrection" (I realllllly hope as an Other..)

:agree:

I was totally thinking this after i finished adwd. they're 2 jon narrators and one just got stabbed. both will die eventually. just dont hold your breath till you find out. You'll die first.

Archived