TTTNE: 372 - The Thread That Always Cares About Each Other

ICE CROW

Would anyone mind doing me a favour and reading a chapter of my novel for me? I am about to send it off to a new, independent-of-the-forums Beta Reader who I want to impress but for Chapter Four I've had people say that I both do not tell enough backstory and also tell too much. So I just need a fresh pair of eyes on the showing vs telling before I send it off later tonight. It's only one section of one chapter - so about 500 words.

Happy, happy birthday, Buckwheat!!! :grouphug: :grouphug:

:grouphug: Thank you, Bai! :kiss:

Every time you call me Buckwheat, I think of some random GenChatter calling me and not knowing I am Buck to friends :rofl: :grouphug:.

Happy birthday, Bucky! =o)

Thanks, LT. :)

Has anybody told you already that your smileys are strange? ;)

Would anyone mind doing me a favour and reading a chapter of my novel for me? I am about to send it off to a new, independent-of-the-forums Beta Reader who I want to impress but for Chapter Four I've had people say that I both do not tell enough backstory and also tell too much. So I just need a fresh pair of eyes on the showing vs telling before I send it off later tonight. It's only one section of one chapter - so about 500 words.

Sure, I wouldn't mind taking a look

The CROW deserves a thread once in a while :)

Hm, let's see.

Some of my odder dislikes include soda, mint, garlic, bacon (unless it's in bits form), desserts with cheese in them, some fruits like apples and lately I've lost my taste for plain bananas as well, whipped cream, steak unless it's REALLY good, ham, corn, skittles, and the king of odd things to dislike: chicken (unless it's fried).

More normal dislikes: coffee, miracle whip, mushrooms, cauliflower, string beans, chopped liver, and, of course, the single most vile food on the planet: brussel sprouts.

But the weirdest thing is that I can't taste any herb (except that disgusting mint).

</world's least interesting post>

I love all the things you love AND hate.

I can't stand caviar.

And I went to Venice and because of the Food Network show, i ordered Squid Ink Pasta. it was vile.

That is good. :)

I always wanted a print on a t-shirt that goes like this:

*front*"I'm the exception to the rule..." *back*"as usual/always."

Also, it is SNOWING again! :D

It stopped snowing over here in the afternoon.

Caviar? Yummy. With fresh cheese and bagels.

Archived