TTTNE: 372 - The Thread That Always Cares About Each Other

ICE CROW

I stopped watching that show after the hospital got converted to a swingers club. ;-)

Can a person count on one hand how many times that show has jumped the shark? :lol:

I switched it for House but I even got tired of him.

Thanks brother :cheers: it was a hard win against hard competitors some of the best TTTNE racers to ever race like SB and Lany and LL, so snatching a victory from them is damn hard thing to do but it was fun HAR HAR HAR.

:uhoh:

(smells it)

Ahhhhhhhhh smells good

(takes gentle sip)

:drool: OW YA Thats's the stuff.

(drinks it all in one gulp, now all hopped up on caffeine :uhoh:)

Lady O i think you have earned the right to be called Queen of Coffee here in spamland or maybe Queen of the morning brew machine :lol: we can figure out a cool catchy name after :lol: HAR HAR HAR.

EDIT:

Reading bucks below post i just realized you are now a council member, congrats O, you need an awesome title now.

I gave it about 2 minutes of thought.... what to title my little self. But I figure it will just find me some day. :dunno:

Quick hello.

IC- Congratulations! We'll have to discuss the new location for our tidal wave. I still have my doubts about your willingness to go to the Summer Isles. No feathers? Hmm. I think you are being tricksy.

Lady O: your avs are too cute. I want that little boy! He's adorable. Are you getting him some Christmas jammies? I always got mine matching Christmas jammies.

Buckwheat- Hi beautiful!

LMG- lazy as usual I see.

Bai, you would not believe this kid of mine! Day 2 in preschool and I drop him off, start filling out a form for them, look to see what he's up to and here is this 4 or 5 year old little girl stroking his hair and his cheek!! And then her friend comes over and starts cooing after him as well. All the while he's trying desparately to play dinosaurs with the little boy sitting next to him. :lmao:

So the teacher says to the little girls: "I know he's adorable but you can't touch him. Back away ladies!"

I'm so afraid of what will happen when he's in high school :uhoh:

I did get him jammies like last year for this year but he had a growth spurt recently and the tops that button down all pop open! So, maybe another set size 3T? He's got so many gifts under the tree already. He certainly won't be without!

How are your big boys?

=p I had plenty of coffee when I went to seattle to see my girlfriend last month... lol it really is seattle's life blood. She said so herself. It's also super rainy there... so if you've never been, I'd say that's one place where you really can believe all the stereotypes about it.

I gotta say though, kisses that taste like coffee and wine are so strangely romantic

As someone from the NW - it's very true. We live on coffee. Good coffee.

And welcome, it's nice to meet you!

lol hi buck! we've been introduced on other threads. And as I said, you can pretty much call me whatever. If you wanna know what my name means, though...

lozelda - Legend of Zelda (my greatest lifelong obsession)

TKM - an old online nickname of mine, relating to a fictional character I write about. Explaining it would take another couple paragraphs.

Can we call you Zelda? I like Zelda.

Whew great readback, welcome to all the newcomers!! :grouphug: :grouphug: and an extra for pebs :grouphug:

(You know, I have a theory about Pebs - I think she's a hug bank, you pay your hugs in, they multiply, and you get them back with interest! Its a very good Thing to be!

My kids had a teddy bear like that, I started back at work when they were very little, they went to my mum. So I'd grab the teddy (It was a panda that was my childhood toy) and hug it a few times, panda would always have a mummy hug if they needed it!!

I'm still home friday morning, my son rang and told me to take my time, as so far its pretty quiet.

Yesterday was such a long day, and I'm still all stuffed up!

Son made me a honey lemon and ginger drink last night, which really helped me get through the rest of the evening at work, and started to fight the stuffiness.

A problem I have when my asthma plays up is i dont think too well, and dont remember what I should do to sort it out. So its nice when someone steps in like that, cos once something is working, I remember what else works.

So, today, I'm all dosed up with my preventers and releivers and feel somewhat human again.!!

Evening everyone. Just got home from work and ready to relax. I'm thinking tonight is a Chipotle night. Maybe chat in a couple hours if anyone's around. If not, I'll probably just watch some TV. Hope everyone's well. :grouphug:

Whew great readback, welcome to all the newcomers!! :grouphug: :grouphug: and an extra for pebs :grouphug:

(You know, I have a theory about Pebs - I think she's a hug bank, you pay your hugs in, they multiply, and you get them back with interest! Its a very good Thing to be!

My kids had a teddy bear like that, I started back at work when they were very little, they went to my mum. So I'd grab the teddy (It was a panda that was my childhood toy) and hug it a few times, panda would always have a mummy hug if they needed it!!

I'm still home friday morning, my son rang and told me to take my time, as so far its pretty quiet.

Yesterday was such a long day, and I'm still all stuffed up!

Son made me a honey lemon and ginger drink last night, which really helped me get through the rest of the evening at work, and started to fight the stuffiness.

A problem I have when my asthma plays up is i dont think too well, and dont remember what I should do to sort it out. So its nice when someone steps in like that, cos once something is working, I remember what else works.

So, today, I'm all dosed up with my preventers and releivers and feel somewhat human again.!!

Gillio, did not know you are a fellower sufferer of asthma. It's the pits, isn't it? Mine has been off the charts this year. Once I stopped sleeping on my memory foam mattress it started to get better. I was on prednisone every other month before that. Prednisone is a beast. I wish I could give you some recommendations to make it better, but I am always stuck with a LOT of inhalers and such.

So what I will give you insteas is lots of :grouphug: and :love: and :kiss:

(all in a friendly way, lest any other TTTNEr's get any naughty ideas.... yes I am looking at you CROW... HAR HAR!)

I really hope you feel better, I truly do understand the asthma misery!

I only ask this because I feel I must, what are you going to watch on TV?

30 Rock is a possibility. In the age of DVR and on demand, I don't usually watch things like that live. My plan was to see what's on the premium channels. I might put Jon Stewart on as background noise while I play Shadowrun if nothing good is on.

Edit: Ooh, Finding Nemo is gonna be on. I love that movie so much. :crying:

Feel better, Bai! :grouphug: I'm glad to hear you've got kids stepping up over there. :)

I think I'm headed to bed early tonight. Work has been a mess all week and I need some downtime. I'm headed upstairs to read as soon as I take the doggie out. Have a great night spammers. :kiss:

ETA: I meant to wish Gillio well. But I love Bai, too so I'm leaving it in there. Oops!

Feel better, Bai! :grouphug: I'm glad to hear you've got kids stepping up over there. :)

I think I'm headed to bed early tonight. Work has been a mess all week and I need some downtime. I'm headed upstairs to read as soon as I take the doggie out. Have a great night spammers. :kiss:

I think you meant Gillio, but I'm glad you were thinking about me! :kiss:

Zar: :grouphug:

Gillio: :grouphug:

Lady O: Baby O is already a cutie patootie? There's nothing you can do about those cougars., :lol:

Killer Cacti: no Chipotle in my little town. :(

Archived