TTTNE: 372 - The Thread That Always Cares About Each Other

ICE CROW

I think you meant Gillio, but I'm glad you were thinking about me! :kiss:

Zar: :grouphug:

Gillio: :grouphug:

Lady O: Baby O is already a cutie patootie? There's nothing you can do about those cougars., :lol:

Killer Cacti: no Chipotle in my little town. :(

:lol: I did mean Gillio! :blush: But you know I'm always thinking of you. :D

I really do need to get to bed early!

:lol: I did mean Gillio! :blush: But you know I'm always thinking of you. :D

I really do need to get to bed early!

You stayed up too late last night, missy! :D

LL: I would like an explanation about your av, please. :)

IC- if TMoW put dibs on you, there's nothing I can do. It will break my heart to surrender you, but I can't say no to my SpamDaughter. :bawl:

Chelly! How did all of that work stuff go? :D

Hey Ser Storm! :) I worked my extra days, but my two days off went too fast and I returned to work today. :( However, my schedule is normal again this week, so :cheers:

Lol @ my iPod autocorrecting "again" to "absinthe" :drunk:

I came across another Jerusalem cricket tonight when I went to pick some parsley.

I can not describe to you the terror they instill in me.

Internet searches keep saying they are rare. They seem to be pretty abundant in my yard. And I keep finding them.

Hello and welcome :leer: to all the spamnoobs! I love ya allready. Have a free hug :grouphug:

Buck you where so welcomed the frist time you posted before you ran away. I remeber giving you an offical spam welcoming hug, it may have been hours and several pages after your post, guess then you wanted imeadiate gratifification.

Why is this under Forum Games and not General Chatter?

Am I missing something?

Once opon a time there was no forum games, TTTNE was created in GenChatter, these where the days when we were on Ezeboard and where ledengdary when I joined the board. In those days The Mountain Goat was thought to be an internet Troll or creep or something cos he was responding to stuff days even weeks? old as he climed mount spamervest. the Orrinonal TTTNEr's responded by posting even quicker in an attempt to drown this suspected Troll in an avalange of Spam in the home he would never catch up. This formed the basis for the now ledgenday spam reviews of the past.

Post count was important, like really important. some people got rather upset that a spam thread excisted and allowed people to gain rankings on well spam and it be fine.

this kinda led to a dark time for the board, flame wars and lots of threadlets being created and deleated almost straight away. Eventually Ran ordered peace, forum games was created where posts don't count and we found our home.

Whew great readback, welcome to all the newcomers!! :grouphug: :grouphug: and an extra for pebs :grouphug:

(You know, I have a theory about Pebs - I think she's a hug bank, you pay your hugs in, they multiply, and you get them back with interest! Its a very good Thing to be!

My kids had a teddy bear like that, I started back at work when they were very little, they went to my mum. So I'd grab the teddy (It was a panda that was my childhood toy) and hug it a few times, panda would always have a mummy hug if they needed it!!

I'm still home friday morning, my son rang and told me to take my time, as so far its pretty quiet.

Yesterday was such a long day, and I'm still all stuffed up!

Son made me a honey lemon and ginger drink last night, which really helped me get through the rest of the evening at work, and started to fight the stuffiness.

A problem I have when my asthma plays up is i dont think too well, and dont remember what I should do to sort it out. So its nice when someone steps in like that, cos once something is working, I remember what else works.

So, today, I'm all dosed up with my preventers and releivers and feel somewhat human again.!!

hmmm If I'm a Hug bank does this mean I can charge you extorinate unortherised hugdraft fees when you go in the Red? can I gamble on Hug Futures and Hug Deriviatives? Oh and don't forget the membership fees for premium hug account holders.

As to your Asthma :grouphug: If memery issues are a problem when it flares up, maybe keep a written record of what words for what exact issue then maybe you won't need to think?

You stayed up too late last night, missy! :D

LL: I would like an explanation about your av, please. :)

IC- if TMoW put dibs on you, there's nothing I can do. It will break my heart to surrender you, but I can't say no to my SpamDaughter. :bawl:

TTTNE was built on the foundation that we are all carers and shares. :leer: and copping a feel is a morning greating

I love the idea of a Pebblehug bank, I'm am starting an account immediately! :grouphug: = first deposit

Lady O, your little O is already drawing attention with the ladies? :lol: He's so adorable!

Morning!

Hi KM, I gave you a shout yesterday, I hadn't seen you in a while. All is good?

And I don't think I've welcomed Ser Storm, hi there!

Gillio, feel better! :kiss:

Sorry, I didn't see it. I can't read back, I don't have much time.

All is good, but probably it is because I smelled too mcluch ether at lab :P Joking aside, I'm trying to focus on lessons because finals are close and midterms are here :P

I want to type stupid emoticons ._. :dunno: +.+ ^^ $.$ x)

If only I had premium channels. :crying:

and don't watch DVR, watch live!

NBC needs all the viewers it can get

Why? They know shows like 30 Rock and Fringe have tons of timeshifted viewers. The broadcast networks aren't as progressive as HBO about realizing total weekly viewers are more important than overnight ratings, mostly because they rely on ads rather than subscriptions. They've got the Nielsen data that says people are watching though.

Killer Cacti: no Chipotle in my little town. :(

That sucks! Chipotle's the closest thing you'll find to a legit Mission burrito in a national chain.

So, today, I'm all dosed up with my preventers and releivers and feel somewhat human again.!!

:grouphug: i hope you get to have some more time to relax, i know your one of the hardest working people i know.

Evening everyone. Just got home from work and ready to relax. I'm thinking tonight is a Chipotle night. Maybe chat in a couple hours if anyone's around. If not, I'll probably just watch some TV. Hope everyone's well.

Every night should be a chipotle night

(all in a friendly way, lest any other TTTNEr's get any naughty ideas.... yes I am looking at you CROW... HAR HAR!)

HAR!

you know what saying HAR! does to me :leer:

I would say your title could be "Cutest Avatar in Westeros"

IC- if TMoW put dibs on you, there's nothing I can do. It will break my heart to surrender you, but I can't say no to my SpamDaughter.

Bai Bai Bai, Mi Amore don't shed a tear, a woman of such beauty should never shed a tear unless it is one joy :love: , we three can do the Lannister thing :leer:

Everybody ran away. :leaving:

I know where your going :leer:

I've acquired some absinthe for New Year; haven't tried it before.

Absinthe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, you got to save me a glass felice i want to hallucinate with ya :leer:

TTTNE was built on the foundation that we are all carers and shares. and copping a feel is a morning greating

(rubs eyes)

:eek:

(reaches for Pebs)

:drunk:

(copps a feel)

Morning Pebs.

Yes i am double posting but i think i should mention just how damn hard it was to make the above post and make sure everyone got the emoticon the deserved :lol:, Also Morning everyone :grouphug:

Archived