[Spoilers] Adventure Time

armidil0

• 1 month later...

Adventure Time and a bunch of other CN shows are coming to netflix, a few Adult Swim shows as well (but no Venture Bros. Boo-urns!)

http://www.cinemable...flix-51398.html

Awesome! I've been waiting for some Adventure Time on Netflix. Too bad about Venture Bros. though, that would have been perfect.

Aww, I want one. :)

Anyone see the new Fiona and Cake episode?

Yes, and as Marceline is my favorite character, I appreciated her take on "Marshall Lee" and especially his interaction with Prince Gumball. :lol:

But I really kinda wanted to see how awful/awesome the Ice King's fan fiction was in it's entirety.

I laughed my ass off at Wildberry Princess's reaction to the Ice King's "silver fox" come on.

I just wonder if they're going to try and integrate Fionna and Cake into an episode with Finn and Jake, since they seem to be opening that door.

Oh im sure Fiona and cake end up being real.

That would definately be a strange episode. I prefer Finn and jake to stay ut of the Fiona episdoes just becasue, idk, gut feeling. I feel like it's more of a secondary character episode. Also I don't know how they would blend very well.

• 2 weeks later...

"Remember You" made want to curl in a ball and cry...the plot felt too much like the relationship between

a young woman and her Alzheimer-afflicted father or grandfather.

What I found most touching is that

Ice King, who hasn't qualms about cutting half of Princess Bubblegum's head or throwing Gunther away, reacted so strongly when he realized he had pushed Marceline. He obviously still sees her as his kid at some level, and has worried a lot and for a long time about the risk of losing control and hurting her.

"Remember You" made want to curl in a ball and cry...the plot felt too much like the relationship between

a young woman and her Alzheimer-afflicted father or grandfather.

What I found most touching is that

Ice King, who hasn't qualms about cutting half of Princess Bubblegum's head or throwing Gunther away, reacted so strongly when he realized he had pushed Marceline. He obviously still sees her as his kid at some level, and has worried a lot and for a long time about the risk of losing control and hurting her.

What I found so touching was that

Marceline stated that Simon always found her. I would love an episode, nay, series, of just them in the apocalypse.

What I found so touching was that

Marceline stated that Simon always found her. I would love an episode, nay, series, of just them in the apocalypse.

You will get it: There is a future episode named

"Simon and Marcy", and the art shows them at that period.

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen the leaked "Marcy & Simon" episode. It obviously tell TWO stories, one focused to the adults and another one for the children:

Simon isn't searching chicken soup, he's searching medicines; they meet the first mutant at a hospital, not a soupery; they check an ambulance, not an "clambulance"...etc. I think when Simon grabs a pillow instead of a crowbar, but the pillow still hurts the mutants like a crowbar, they are trying to make the spectators realize that some things arenĀ“t what they look like.

I don't think the bubblegum creature is Princess Bubblegum, or even sentient. The creature seems to have come out of the ambulance, so it probably had medicines stuck on it.

I wonder...did the Ice King exist before Simon? Has the Ice King personality just overwritten Simon's? When going really insane Simon called Marcy "Gunther" which points to a previous Ice King having been served by a "Gunther" a long time ago... `

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived