Will Daenerys have no choice but to marry her dragonriders like Aegon?

total1402

Wait, i don't recall any antihomosexual beliefs within the Faith...

Reading the books I've always felt that homosexuality was still a little taboo. Radicals, like the Red Viper, are okay with their bisexuality, but people who try to keep their honor have not really come out of the closet.

Renly, Loras, Connington, Blackfish, have never come out of the closet. Connington and the Blackfish are just speculation.

This leads me to believe that there is still some feeling against open homosexuality in Westeros.

Reading the books I've always felt that homosexuality was still a little taboo. Radicals, like the Red Viper, are okay with their bisexuality, but people who try to keep their honor have not really come out of the closet.

Renly, Loras, Connington, Blackfish, have never come out of the closet. Connington and the Blackfish are just speculation.

This leads me to believe that there is still some feeling against open homosexuality in Westeros.

I believe that Connington was confirmed as being gay.

I think Dany will take on one last husband, not two. She is passionate, and has a habit of making major decisions spontaneously without much forethought like sacking Astapor and Meereen, and then staying in Meereen. She may just pick her husband the same way, and marry for love and out of passion.

This. I'm curious about who the third rider will be though.

While Dany+Sansa would be so hot it'd melt the sun, it won't happen. Marriages only happen to produce legit children.

But if she's OK with polygamy, it might be better to have children with just one partner. That way, the husbands won't get into any fights about who the father is, nor whose children will be the primary heir. If one of the husbands is a wife, that problem won't appear.

Pretty sure it won't happen, but not because of that argument.

Fuck Dany.

Fuck Dany? Drogo and Daario already beat you to that.

This. I'm curious about who the third rider will be though.

I think the third rider could be a warging by Bran, but that's just a theory at the moment, the rider who isn't a Targ.

Fuck Dany? Drogo and Daario already beat you to that.

I think the third rider could be a warging by Bran, but that's just a theory at the moment, the rider who isn't a Targ.

I'm really partial to the third rider being a Stark, if only for the symmetry (Targ rider Dany, Targ/Stark rider Jon, Stark rider ?). I do like the idea of the "rider" being Bran warging a dragon.

Archived