TTTNE 376: Spamsmoot 2013

K.C.

ETA: The thread ended before a could post my pics. Is it too late now?

It is never too late in the TTTNE, that's the beauty of this thread :P

[...] not going to turn my back on them for a flayer and somebody who offers :leer: for political purposes.

Though this sounds a bit like Cersei, Lannister and Crow Alliance would like to point out she's safely tucked inside Baelor's.

Maid, your av is awesome!

Yes that was very kind of tMow. maid: Alex claims to have Stark Beer; what does our bar overflow with?

Though this sounds a bit like Cersei, Lannister and Crow Alliance would like to point out she's safely tucked inside Baelor's.

I am not sure I am following you here, you have whom tucked inside Baelor's? StA?

I agree with KEG. TTTNE means a lot to all of us. Of course we'll keep it safe and welcoming :D it's special and will be kept that way. I promise that any TTTNER'S who need me, I will always be there for them :grouphug:

Jules: of course :P how many of each? A woman has plenty of each ;)

If you really want to, fine, but I am curious where you came up with the Bob? :lol:

You said your name was Bob in the chat a few weeks ago, and you talked about Bob again last night. :lol:

A new spammer? *looks confusedly around* Welcome, new Bran!

Nothing. But it is wrong to offer sexual gain for political purposes, IMO.

But oh so right :leer:

You said your name was Bob in the chat a few weeks ago, and you talked about Bob again last night. :lol:

:lol: Good memory, KEG. (Out of curiosity, am I the only one who pronounces it "keg"?)

Well, all right then... I was to join all the adorable baby pictureness :lol:

I don't know what my mother was thinking when she was just sitting there taking a picture.

Pic.

I just like my sister in this one (I'm on the right).

Lion costume. For the record, all the kids are the same age. I've just always been that small.

Archived